Manufacturing by equipment run by fossil fuels
50 tons of ore
30 lbs of lithium
60 lbs of cobalt
130 lbs of nickel
90 lbs of copper
150 lbs of graphite
500 lbs of steel, aluminum, manganese, plastic and other materials

Still think it’s good for the environment, libshits?

Attached: 5F712B1B-383F-4B9C-A077-FA52B5C4F873.jpg (828x527, 475.46K)

1 "trans"gender surgery for 1 dude requires:
Manufacturing by equipment run by fossil fuels
50 tons of ore
30 lbs of lithium
60 lbs of cobalt
130 lbs of nickel
90 lbs of copper
150 lbs of graphite
Still think"trans"gender is good for the environment, libshits?

Attached: 143534534353.png (512x288, 204.34K)

it isnt. not even close.

until the scale ramps up it will never be. some cars now put out so little CO with gas engines its insane- i remember several years ago there was a Porsche reviewer claiming that the 911 that year put out so little CO the air coming out of the tailpipe was cleaner than the air going in the intake in major cities...

1 manufacturing equipment for 1 manufacturing equipment:
Manufacturing by equipment run by manufacturing equipment
50 tons of ore
30 lbs of lithium
60 lbs of cobalt
130 lbs of nickel
90 lbs of copper
150 lbs of graphite
Still think manufacturing equipment is good for the environment, libshits?

1 equipment for 1 equipment:
Manufacturing by equipment run by manufacturing equipment
50 tons of ore
30 lbs of lithium
60 lbs of cobalt
130 lbs of nickel
90 lbs of copper
150 lbs of graphite
Still think manufacturing equipment is good for the environment, libshits?

They don’t care. It’s politics. As referenced in a post, the newer cars have very good emission control. “But climate change!” Right, the earth goes through cycles and changes. Humans have some effect but not on a grand scale. Selling agendas, garnering votes, fear-mongering, government control.

they are building charging stations around where I live. At the moment they are never fully occupied. But of course when everybody gets an electric cars there are going to be long lines at the chargers. Since it takes much longer to charge than fill a gas tank a waiting queue is inevitable.

Added directly to the ban archive.

better than
>A typical passenger vehicle emits about 4.6 metric tons of carbon dioxide per year.
>This assumes the average gasoline vehicle on the road today has a fuel economy of about 22.0 miles per gallon and drives around 11,500 miles per year. Every gallon of gasoline burned creates about 8,887 grams of CO2

this is a dumb example because that's only for one type of battery (NCO) which is already being widely phased out in favor of more ecologically sound LiFePO batteries.

Obviously though, the mining and processing of these certain types of metals is taking the place of certain petrochemicals when you swap gasoline cars for lithium battery electric.

You haven't managed to establish that electric cars as a rule are worse for the environment than gas cars. And that's not even getting into the complexities like planned obsolescence, converting existing ICE cars, the power grid considerations, etc etc

Unsurprisingly, this is a subject which has been the focus of an enormous amount of thinking and well funded research.

So you would rather we strip mine 7/8ths of the face of the earth to make batteries for cars (that have a 3-4 year life) than produce CO2, which is actually plant food? You know, plants take in CO2 and emit oxygen just like we take in oxygen and emit CO2?

What the fuck are they teaching little libshits like you in schools these days?

Yea well the research hasn’t produced results yet and the only way to make these cars is to annihilate the earth by mining everything. To add to the injury, communist states like California are mandating that ONLY electric vehicles are sold. When supply doesn’t meet demand what the fuck are normal people supposed to do? Not have a car and watch rich liberals/politicians fly around in their helicopters?

I really really wanted hydro

“But da environment!”

Everything eco has been a disaster and pushed on everyone too soon. It’s also been used by tyrannical lefties to line their pockets and tax even harder.

>So you would rather we strip mine 7/8ths
that's what recycling is for
>batteries for cars(that have a 3-4 year life)
fucking what?
>than produce CO2, which is actually plant food
It actually isn't plant food. but also pulling all of that carbon out of the ground is a bad idea man.

You’re speaking nonsensically. You can’t recycle batteries back to their original purpose without putting more chemicals and metals back into it, batteries only last a few fucking years until the charge capacity deteriorates, and yes, CO2 is fucking plant food.

Are you smoking drugs or something?

i'm a gearhead who owns two sports cars with no catalytic converters but still daily an EV because it saves me over $400 a month in gas and the car payment is less than $300, also my wife uses it sometimes as well which saves even more money. Also it essentially requires no maintenance compared to an ICE powered car. The environment is hardly a good reason to argue for or against EV's. Their real strengths are elsewhere.

For anyone wondering the electric bill costs about $50 / month extra for around 2000+ miles per month.

1 battery for 1 electric 1 "trans"gender 1 surgery 1 manufacturing 1 equipment:

???????????????????????????????????????

Attached: hqdefault (8).jpg (480x360, 14.99K)

I have no car

>You can’t recycle batteries back to their original purpose without putting more chemicals and metals back into it
but not as much
> batteries only last a few fucking years until the charge capacity deteriorates
simply untrue, battery recyclers are having an issue with batteries lasting too long.
>CO2 is fucking plant food
you already admitted they respirate co2 like humans do with o2. Is oxygen our food?