What percentage of the world's population is just Avril Lavigne in disguise?

What percentage of the world's population is just Avril Lavigne in disguise?

Attached: ubftlfcudw651.jpg (640x800, 67.8K)

Every woman on Earth is secretly Avril Lavigne.
Every man on Earth is secretly Animaterr Man.

Post nude Avril look alikes

Seconded.

2005 percent

5%. It may not seem like a lot in the grand scheme of things, but when you think of it, it's damn impressive for one person to pull off.

100%

Approximately 24%

I feel like this is the most likely answer so far. How do we know which people are Avril and which aren't though?

Attached: rx5u9h6hbw861.jpg (2000x2671, 981.4K)

This is impossible. There's no way EVERYONE could be her.

Do you mean by that they are not really punk girls? A lot! If that's not your point, then 0 cause we all know Avril died long ago and was replace with an industry pawn.

came to this in like 2 minutes wtf

This is my favorite question.

That's the million dollar question, isn't it?

Do you know the answer? Other people have estimated, with one even going so far as to say 100%.

Who can we trust?

any samefaggotry PR attempts to revive Avril Lavigne's career are a waste of time because she is garbage and her whole career is based off of leeching off famous dudes and fucking them in the hopes they will write her a hit song.

>Do you mean by that they are not really punk girls?
This is most girls these days, isn't it? There were almost no punk girls after the 90's, and no more actual punk girls at all passed 2010-2012. Now they're all just cringe Zoomer girls that make Adventure Time jackets and think listening to Wavves makes them punk.

Not enough

How much would be enough?

effectively 0% in my experience
I reckon I'm not alone

Avril Lavigne disguised as Avril Lavigne

There is a rumor her real kikename is April Levin.