Thongs are on the rise in South Korea

Hello everyone. I hope my English is alright. I have worked at a department store in South Korea for almost 20 years. It's a store that mostly caters to teenage girls, as it is located right near both an all girl grade school and an all girl high school. We sell various items, such as make-up, jewelry, purses, accessories, clothing, and those trinkets and keychains that a lot of younger girls collect. Our store has been popular and there's always plenty of female costumers in it.

There's only two male employees and I am one of them. I work as security in the backroom and it's my job to watch the security cameras and make sure we don't have shoplifters. Generally SK girls are well behaved and we do not have much of that, so out of boredom I have always spent most of my time watching the young female customers and observing their behavior. From the cameras I can't hear what any girl is saying, but I can see what they're doing very clearly. I will admit to having a perverted side and I have always enjoyed watching the girls shop in the underwear section.

Attached: 1thong.jpg (750x750, 122.44K)

A decade ago, SK was much more isolated from the west, and our young girls were much more traditional. They dressed conservatively. When they bought clothing, they bought long dresses that covered their body, tights, and pantyhose. They never bought heels or anything smutty, and we didn't even stock thongs because there was no interest. Girls always bought plain, simple cotton underwear, almost always in either plain white or pink. The type that is often called "granny panties."

However, recently the west has had a lot more influence over SK. Western media and social media are very popular with our youth and it has had a large impact on our young girls. Our girls want to look like their western counterparts, so a lot of them are dyeing their hair blonde, and they want to dress like their western counterparts. The demand for western style clothing has exploded, including western underwear. About 2 years ago we started selling thongs. Lace ones, mesh ones, see-through ones, the kind that have frilly waistbands, the kind that have multiple string waistbands, skimpy ones, revealing ones, even g-strings... you name it, and we sell it.

Attached: 2thong.jpg (750x750, 124.8K)

Our young girls seem to love thongs. I often see groups of 4-5 teen girls come into the store after school and they will browse the dress section, the top section, and then the underwear section. I see them picking up thongs and lace bras all the time and looking at them in groups. I never used to see this type of thing, because our young girls used to be a lot shyer. But now it's trendy to wear this type of stuff, and they will come in, browse through the thongs, and buy some without any shame or embarrassment. They think they're among all girls, but I'm watching them in secret.

I'd say about 60 percent of the underwear purchases are thongs. I often see some really skimpy ones being brought too, the type that really doesn't cover anything at all. It's mind blowing to see all these sweet teens come in and buy this smutty stuff and be so casual about it. Most of the girls buying thongs are high school age, but shockingly, I even see some grade schoolers buying them too. We're talking 10-12 years old and they're already interested in thongs.

Attached: 3thong.jpg (750x750, 114.67K)

Young girls seem to love more adult clothing now. Stilettos are now very popular, along with short skirts, lace bras, and lace chokers. Amazingly, even thong bikinis are on the rise in popularity, because of their presence on social media. Girls will come in and buy bikinis that barely cover their behind and don't seem embarrassed by it at all. It's all normal to them now. They will even take thongs into the changing room and try them on.

Attached: 4thong.jpg (750x750, 129.23K)

I have a lot of juicy stories and I'd like to share some. This first one happened about a year ago. There was a group of 4 high-school girls who came into the store together. Honestly, these girls did not seem like the "cool" type. They all wore their skirts longer which is a sign of being a square, wore little make-up and they seemed like the bookworm types, plain and a bit dorky. They looked at the dresses and then shoes and eventually wandered over to the underwear section. They spent some time looking at the bras and eventually one of the girls picked up a thong and held it up to her friends. They all laughed and then she put it back down on the rack and they moved on. However, after a few minutes, they actually went back to the underwear section, and two of the girls picked up thongs! They later bought them. I couldn't believe that even these sort of dorky, frumpy girls were into thongs and actually purchased them. What made it even more surprising was that although one of the girls bought a plain white thong, the other bought a black lace one! Probably her first ever thong and it was black and lacy. An absolute slut in the making.

Attached: 5thong.jpg (750x750, 78.82K)

Here's a story from a few months ago. A girl and her boyfriend both walked into the store together. I could tell they were both high-schoolers because of the uniforms, but they were from different schools. In any case, the two shopped around for a while and eventually found their way to the underwear section. She was picking out a few plain pairs to buy when suddenly her boyfriend picked up a tiny little black thong and held it up to her. She dismissed it and laughed it off, but the boyfriend persisted and eventually she did end up buying it. That boy is a credit to his gender.

Attached: 6thong.jpg (750x750, 75.09K)

Here's another story. An older girl probably in her 20's walked into the store alone near closing time. It seemed like she was perhaps trying to find some trendy clothing, so she gave a store for younger girls a try. She looked around at some shoes for a while but eventually made her way over to the underwear section. I could tell by her body language that she was embarrassed, because she kept shyly looking around to see if others were looking at what she was browsing. She eventually picked out a simple blue thong and bought it. I guess that must have been her first one and she was trying it out. Well, she must have loved it, because only a few days later she returned, and she bought several more thongs! I haven't seen her since but I'd like to think she now only wears thongs. She was very sexy already.

Attached: 7thong.jpg (750x750, 119.83K)

Now for my favorite story. A few weeks ago, a rather young looking girl walked in with her mother, who was also pretty young herself. The two of them looked around and the mom picked out a few dresses for her daughter. Just simple floral style dresses, the kind you wear to the beach. All very innocent and childlike. The two then went over to the underwear section and the mom said something to her daughter. I couldn't hear it, but it must have been "I'm going to look at the make-up, you stay here and look for some underwear". The mom walked off but was still close-by and she gave her daughter some privacy to look through the undergarments. To my shock, the sweet young girl picked out a pink little thong, a white thong, and a frilly baby blue one! The mom soon returned, seemed to think nothing unusual of her daughter's choices, and then went to the sales counter and bought everything. Either that young girl was already used to wearing thongs, or her mom was used to wearing thongs, or they were both thong wearers and this was all normal for them.

Attached: 8thong.jpg (750x750, 73.33K)

I have been delighted by the popularity of thongs and more revealing clothing here in SK. It has made my job a lot more exciting. Now I see groups of teens enter the store and it's a safe assumption they're probably wearing thongs under their uniform. This was unthinkable just 10 years ago. And since SK girls are very slim and attractive the thought of this all brings me much perverted joy.

Attached: 9thong.jpg (750x750, 69.06K)

My Korean gf wears only thongs now after I requested it. Therefore this post is approved somewhat by me

Built for BWC

south korean girls don't have tattoos. op is obviously fake
verification not required

Oh and by the way that girl in the pics is almost certainly Chinese. You can tell by the severe editing. Don't believe me, reverse image search

You have done your part good sir to get our beautiful women into the thong life style. Good man. How does she like them?

I asked once when we first started dating if she would wear them for me sometimes. After that she began wearing them everyday herself and tells me she finds them more comfortable now

A lot of them are now getting tettoos. They want to be more like western girls.

You have a good woman. Encourage her to wear thongs and stroke your confidence.

those are walmart panties

They look good. We do not have Walmarts here in SK though.

9/10 English OP.
Only critique is you are being more formal than is necessary for an image board.
As for the story: Most enjoyable. Thank you for sharing.

Look up "microkini" in Google images some time. That is something that may be in the future for you.

Thank you friend. I am glad you enjoyed the story and would love to hear any thoughts on it.

I have seen those microkinis and they are very hot. A bit too lewd even for our increasingly sluttier SK women, though.

Chinese or SK, she is a babe with a great butt.

shes not from korea

Still very hot.