It's 63 episodes of filler. Absolutely boring, no tension, uninteresting plot...

It's 63 episodes of filler. Absolutely boring, no tension, uninteresting plot. Didn't need to know how Saul became a crooked lawyer. Didn't need to know how Gus built his meth lab. Didn't need to know how Salamanca became a retard in a wheelchair. Didn't care for Kim, Nacho, Howard or Saul's retard brother.

Attached: bcs.png (613x552, 637.56K)

Breaking bad was great.
I didn't watch that and don't care to.
The golden age of tv died with Walter.

You're legitimately retarded if you didn't enjoy this series. There's nothing else to say. You probably shouldn't watch television.

Amen brother. What a big turd it was.

based

Don't watch it.

Never go full retard when trying to bait, OP. It's too obvious. Wont get results

>the show wasn't made for retards like me and I didn't watch it.

why start a thread about being a moron?

holy FUCK lawyer shit is boring

Attached: images.jpg (609x504, 40.61K)

go shit on your balls.

agreed. him talking to his fucking retard brother in a dark room for 40 minutes made me want to shoot myself. I couldn't even finish season 1 because it's just nothing remotely interesting. Mike and Gus saved the show tbh and the best episodes were Saul in the desert or the salamanca guy's house getting raided because that was actually similar to breaking bad. The rest of the show feels like they took some students who literally just graduated from film school and think over-using the rule of thirds for their shots makes it unique

>40 minutes
it was longer than that. It was most of season 1 honestly, I don't remember anything that happened besides saul trying to scam the skateboard scammers.
>The rest of the show feels like they took some students who literally just graduated from film school and think over-using the rule of thirds for their shots makes it unique
completely agreed, this shit was fucking retarded

Attached: sooo_artsyyy.jpg (1383x720, 30.98K)

Thanks for the heads up. I was actually curious and considering....

ive been hearing this since the show came out, and even over at Any Forums we regularly shit talk this show. you're a retard, not op

anime sucks and no single person without profound mental illness watches any of it

Attached: 1660583394556216.jpg (720x822, 50.29K)

Lol look at what an edgy retard I am!! Hurrr! DURRRRR!!

criticizing is not being edgy you fucking dumbass

>Lol look at what an edgy retard I am!! Hurrr! DURRRRR!!

Attached: 1652442259469.jpg (570x587, 43.48K)

This, OP go shit on your balls while i take a fat nigger shit on your kneecaps.

The first 2 seasons which i watched were absolute dogshit