Is 5 foot 8 short? About to enter college

Is 5 foot 8 short? About to enter college

Attached: a62.png (800x778, 337.85K)

People can dunk at that height. You're chilling.

Men aren't short. Women are short.

Think average is 5’9” 5’10”. So yes a little below average but not terribly short.

You're not a human being if you're under 6'

Attached: 1659489960860102.gif (600x333, 1.98M)

If you are extroverted/charismatic, you would be able to find a gf no problem.

Yeah, a beta one.

bro its over

+RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+vv

yeah. i was surprised while watching an old bulls vs celtics game. jordan vs bird. and 5'3 was called for goal tending!

Attached: main-qimg-4ac6f32415811741078adc45e683f3ca-lq.jpg (439x439, 60.68K)

*5'3 mugsy bogues called for goal tending

KYS frogpostin POS
>saged

You're an idiot or a troll. ...or both.

Manlets all claim to be 5’8. They’re below that of course. But what makes it hilarious is they think 5’8 is respectable. Another cope Manlets use is saying they’re 5’10, if they are actually 5’8. That’s also pathetic. If you’re below 6’3 in 2022 you’re a joke

Attached: 1FBEBB31-8990-45D1-99B1-D8BF392D4C60.jpg (519x550, 27.68K)

that is technically average height range for american men. but women dont want anyone under about 6'2. i'm in college and when i hear girls talking about guys, the first thing one asks or mentions is "is he tall?" "girl hes tall!". its depressing.
you're not wrong. just want to add that women do the same thing but reverse, because they are embarrassed of being too tall, all girls will say they are 5'7. i asked all the girls where i worked and they all said this, even though i can see they are all different heights.

Haha, short

you are short but its not awful. 6'+ men will still be desired over you either way

But what if you have a big penis?

As long as you're handsome, you shouldn't have much issue getting girls at your height. As far as treatment from men, maybe a couple jokes but I don't think anything serious.

Sounds like a good way to get your ass cheated on.

5'8" is fine user. Godspeed to you at college! Thinking of returning myself

it's barely short, like a bit below average but nobody will comment on it

its helpful for black girls and the whorish types. if you sleep with one theyll let all their friends know and other girls will hit on you.
the nice cute white girls would literally chose a 6'4 guy with a 5 inch penis

It's slightly below average but isn't anything worth worrying about. Try being 5'3, it's fucking embarrassing standing near a woman that's taller than me which happens often.

I don't really see a problem with that. Pussy is pussy.

Asian or spanish?

based. i just want what i cant have