Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: Mining Mafia.jpg (419x610, 292.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmzpvxw7YRk
youtube.com/watch?v=lNvBbh5jDcA&t=38s
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4Rb5_kjS2M
youtube.com/watch?v=vldh7oQD-a4
youtu.be/L_jWHffIx5E?t=37
youtube.com/watch?v=WyF8RHM1OCg
youtube.com/watch?v=EfscNk-GRnU
youtube.com/watch?v=TjDEsGZLbio&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=beINamVRGy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When I was at the water fountain the other day, I was hearing that those Cozy threads are quite the Nice threads which are also Comfy threads that are Twice threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

For me, it’d have to be the Top 10 Best Bad Cards in YuGiOh!
youtube.com/watch?v=fmzpvxw7YRk

Attached: = =.jpg (96x96, 4.08K)

the seal is complete

Attached: mister bush tear down these towers.jpg (963x694, 61.28K)

I love Jihyo

Attached: Jihyo cute smile.jpg (960x1440, 327.18K)

Salutations, my frens!
I hope that all is going well there on this day of the Twos that we’ve been partaking in here for a HOT minute and a half!
Have there been any of those somewhat cozy partakings that you’ve been up to there today?!

> At this point I’m just wondering why they they went with Tues over Twos or Toos or even Tooz but I’m not in charge of the calendar so it is what it is!
B-but is that one of those seals of the apocalypse or something?!

Greetings to you there, my frens! I pray that you’ve been up to what some might call the most BLESSED of undertakings there today on this potentially cozy day of those [INSERT YOUR PREFERED VERSION OF THE TUES HERE]!
Did any of those unbelievably WACKY events take place over there during this day?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

youtube.com/watch?v=lNvBbh5jDcA&t=38s

>same person

Attached: Dami - smile.jpg (238x323, 42.95K)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give to the frens that one Twice video that’s not really a MV but I guess it’s just a thing that exists and has those POWERFUL and even cozy vibes about it!
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4Rb5_kjS2M

Attached: DubuJimmyJams15.webm (566x648, 2M)

> Did you know that Mark Zuckerberg recently confirmed on an episode of the Joey Rogaine podcast that he’s been in cahoots with the FBI the entire time to undermine the governments of the world?! For any interested frens, post TWO numbers [1-515, 1-558] and receive TWO videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam and a SmartBoi video!

Attached: Lisa2.jpg (399x459, 51.55K)

I am sure there were some tuesday memes.
but I don't know any
>gm
youtube.com/watch?v=vldh7oQD-a4

Attached: Dami Face.png (779x661, 309.5K)

> All the signs seem to suggest that we’ve found another one of those RARE cards here tonight!

And we’ve seemed to have found another card from that one set of Kqt cards that’s also quite the NEW card!

> But what did he mean by this?!
We may never truly know...
Still though, I hope that the fren is doing well over there today on this one particularly (and potentially) Blessed sort of day!

> Has the list been dabbled in any there, my fren?
Much like that one KJimmy-Jam?!

Attached: Cyber Serpent Tamer.jpg (419x610, 345.34K)

Attached: 171017 F005.jpg (1500x2250, 1.05M)

I'd be hecked at those sort of Day of the Toos sorts of memes to be fair, my fren...
I only know that one about Wednesday!
> And maybe a few Frensday and a Monday one!
I guess Tuesday is in a bit of a precarious position!

Also, while I might not have many of those 80s Jimmy-Jams this time around, I might have a few of that other decade's BOPS!

Attached: Mina24.jpg (1080x774, 58.31K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: One of a number of those 90s Jimmy-Jam BOPS that I think the frens might be all about, ESPECIALLY this one that seemed like the PERFECT Jimmy-Jam to start us off on our Jimmy-Jamming adventure!
youtu.be/L_jWHffIx5E?t=37

Attached: DubuJimmyJams13.jpg (750x750, 149.15K)

Attached: weverse_post_3e16877ab06b4d08a9a41a2f36f73ce7357.jpg (1000x1499, 229.98K)

>> But what did he mean by this?!
it is definitely the end of an era.
everyone in that picture is dead
>the towers

>> Has the list been dabbled in any there, my fren?
the new router is working great

>I only know that one about Wednesday!
for some reason I thought I did.

>80s Jimmy-Jams this time around, I might have a few of that other decade's BOPS!
youtube.com/watch?v=WyF8RHM1OCg

I even have some memes
youtube.com/watch?v=EfscNk-GRnU

sup

Attached: Dami face.jpg (302x416, 37.08K)

Attached: SinB Sowon 013.jpg (800x1200, 140.15K)

A peculiar character to be sure, it must be one of those Kqt characters I've been hearing of around the place!
> But which one... and from which group?!
It seems like one is at least from this glowing group or something from what I can discern!

Attached: Nayeon45.jpg (1000x910, 113.58K)

SinB - former GFRIEND, now VIVIZ

Kim Sojung - formerly Sowon of GFRIEND, now an actress

Attached: 163458486946.webm (640x1154, 1.03M)

At least the router device is working as intended now and free of all sorts of heckery!
> For the time being!
I guess the fren will need to find some other sort of thingy to check off the list there at some point now!

> Also, is that one of those DOOMBRINGER vidya memetic thingies there?!
I knew it was a bit BASED as the kiddos say but I never knew it was to these levels!

Attached: vp9 test.webm (854x480, 1.93M)

Attached: SinB 049.jpg (800x1200, 71.9K)

>Kim Sojung - formerly Sowon of GFRIEND, now an actress
werner von braun - former nazi now nasa scientist
>ok well dead but the joke is there

>nazi schmatzi
youtube.com/watch?v=TjDEsGZLbio&t=12s

>I guess the fren will need to find some other sort of thingy to check off the list there at some point now!
that and the pull string for the fan was checked off. but yeah I need to check off a couple more things

Attached: dami in the hood drinking her juice.jpg (623x603, 37.42K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Truly those nostalgic BOPS are in full-swing as we have this one 90s Jimmy-Jam that was maybe based off another 90s Jimmy-Jam or the other one was based off this, I honestly have no idea but it’s still a bit of a cozy Jimmy-Jam!
youtube.com/watch?v=beINamVRGy4

Well, the more you know I suppose!
Some uncommon Kqt folks it seems since most of those frens are into their Twicefus or Dreamyfus but any of those Blessed and wholesome Kqts are welcome of course!
> Here and there of course, we don't want to scare the frens or something!

Attached: DubuJimmyJams12.jpg (236x354, 13.66K)