Don't be racist

Don't be racist.

Attached: eracism-working-together-to-erase-racism-kanig-designs.jpg (749x749, 65.42K)

Gays aren't a race. Stop it with the bait.

You're being racist. Stop with the trolling.

Why not? Black people have historically treated me like shit. My childhood neighborhood is turning black and the place is going to shit. They play loud fucking music and they leave trash everywhere. A black kid literally went into my back yard and tried to steal my bike. He left it because the tires were completely deflated, I was fixing it and I left it in my patio to go have lunch. I wouldn't be racist if black people wouldn't constantly make my life worse.

What are you doing to provoke black people like that? I think you're at fault here. You probably called them all niggers before they started to try to steal from you. You probably never talked to them and were hostile to them. You're probably at fault here. Black people don't target random white people like that unless you antagonize them. What did you do?

Right. I'm a quarter black and if most interactions were quiet and respectful I would have more respect for the loud ones, maybe. I just don't like the "ghetto" voices and the constant aggression. (Feel the need to prove that they're tough 24/7, insult me for looking in their direction. Most come from single mothers who abuse them. Why do you think their main source of humor on social medias is to say "Oh if I did that, my mom would beat me, or take my door, or install a camera." A lot of them are just products of their environment.)

Oh, you're retarded. Black people aren't a thing. They aren't bumblebees. They're people. And people do fucked up, retarded, malicious shit. Kill yourself.

I appreciate the response but this isn't very good bait. I don't really have anything to act mad at here. Try bringing white privilege into it or something. Be imaginative.

White people also do fucked up, retarded, malicious shit.

nigger

Answer the questions. I'm being serious.

"Well, they did it, so them doing it is totally fine." Kill yourself.

You have fucked up logic. That's not using your brain at all.

I don't know what you think I did to someone to get them to steal a bike from my backyard. You're asking me why I got bullied? I was like 5 my guy I didn't know about nigger yet. Neighbors move in and trash the neighborhood, I've never spoken to them. I don't know their names or what they look like. I really don't believe that you're being serious.

You mean rewording YOUR statement. Cool, man. Bait + KYS + Your mother + You're bald

I honestly don't believe this. Shit like that doesn't just happen out of the blue. They don't just move in and decide to steal your bike for the hell of it. They HAD to have KNOWN YOU somehow BEFORE they decided to steal your bike. So what did you do? Did you call them niggers? Did you bully one of their kids? Did you steal from them? Did you make fun of them? Did you push them around?

Pure racism on display. No thought, no facts, no hard evidence. Just hate. Insensible hate.

No, but I, Roidcum, did fuck your mother. HAHA! Kill yourself.

Yeah, my evidence is pretty hard for your mother.

OK you're doing better now. That's what I wanted to see user.

No evidence. No logic. Just irrational racism. Did your parents teach you to be this way and you just blindly accepted?

black people hate fags and trannies as much as i do, and hate niggers even more, because none of those are humans

Attached: 1657985180692.jpg (392x314, 11.75K)

What are you talking about?

Daily reminder that hating wh*te people isn't racist because racism = prejudice+power

You are a fucking retard user. You think people only commit crimes against people who brought it on themselves? no such thing as a bystander? what the actual fuck is wrong with you? Oh wait you are either a nigger or a jew, fuck you neck yourself.

I've lived in poor neighborhoods all my life. Nobody targeted me for any crime, ever.

Hating someone for the color of their skin is so stupid. They can't change it, and it's wrong to discriminate.

Fuck the gays though.

Attached: sjp.jpg (3075x2306, 752.16K)

>Fuck the gays though.
What??? What's wrong with you??? What do you care what people do if it's consensual in the privacy of their own bedrooms???

>Fuck the gays though.

Attached: 1315608702512.jpg (162x181, 6.19K)

>Don't be racist.
Make me.