What are the implications of this??

what are the implications of this??

Attached: 1661809640329377.jpg (1660x1080, 444.29K)

She is so afraid of becoming a ham hog like her mom.

Attached: eugenias-mom.jpg (1200x675, 126.16K)

Splinters

Apparently it's possible to fuck a skeleton
After seeing that, I don't fucking blame her. Jesus Christ

I honestly think she's really hot. but she would be perfect if she ate a little more while also exercising to increase her muscle tone and strengthen her fucked up joints.

Attached: Screenshot_20220215-171045_MX Player Pro.jpg (2560x1600, 1.19M)

She is going to pass away and her mom is going to be like idunnowat. Then the media is gonna be all about trying to say the internet and trolls drove her to her eating disorder.

I don't think it's hot when someone is so thin that I can visibly see most of their fucking skeleton.
She wouldn't survive what shovel girl was dishing out

Can someone crack this bitch's skull so they'll give her a feeding tube?

sex

I'm screaming

BBC

whats her name

surprisingly round ass

Attached: 1661802217823110.jpg (1920x1080, 884.13K)

Eugenia Cooney

Shes still alive? Im surprised.

She is disgusting and deserves to rot as she is, whatever pills she is taking clearly isn't enough for whatever bullshit mental illness she has. Her fat mother has failed her, she has failed herself, society has failed her and anyone who finds this skeletal revenant attractive is also ultimately contributing towards her gradual demise. Kys, do a 370 and then kill her too, faggot.

this is the correct answer and it's kinda obvious actually

I've legit coomed five times to this vid already, damn girl is gonna drain me.

Attached: Cooney44.jpg (1412x1076, 345.52K)

Ironic thing is if she just put on bit of weight she be like one of the top 5 most beautifully women in the w easy,...dam shame

OnlyFans when???

Roberta Paulson.

Yeah its a damn shame, I mean look at that booty. imagine it at a normal weight. would have been divine.
but she hates how her face looks at a normal weight, so.. what can you do when she's so focused on her looks?

Attached: Cooney42.jpg (1392x1072, 372.7K)

3spooky5me