>Budget
>Open or closed
>Over-ear or on-ear
>Intended use / Favorite music
>Other requirements
>
>FAQ:
>Any good headphones yet?
>There are plenty of headphones out there that you'll like. Try some different ones. Try putting some EQ on them too, but don't spend the rest of your life sweating over filter parameters like an autist. That's no way to live.
>
>Do I need an amp?
>Yes. And there's one build into something you own! It's probably a cost-engineered op amp design that will work for many dynamic headphones and some planars. But you're not here just to get something barely working and then get out, are you? You're here because you want to have fun trying different things. You don't need a dedicated amp. But you want one. Unless you're a joyless tourist from some hardware benchmark site or something.
>
>Do I need a DAC?
>Yes. Well, probably. If you only listen to tapes and records then you don't. There's one built into something you own, so you're fine for now. You might want to get a dedicated DAC so you have something to set your headphone amp on. Unless you need more kinds of inputs and outputs, that can probably wait.

Old thread;

Attached: I hate you dad!I love W33D!.gif (1139x1200, 2.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f2BhgCuUY-w
thomann.de/intl/akg_k_361.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/f2BhgCuUY-w
Le bluetooth

>Location
Slovakia, Europe
>Budget
under 100€
>Open or Closed
Closed
>Over-ear or on-ear
on ear
>Intended use
to use with my ipod on the bus or on the train
>Other requirements
Not to look like an idiot, can have bluetooth but needs to have aux

Can anyone tell me if i can connect a cable from an AA HXC1M2 to an ATH M50X.
They look compatible but I'm not certain

inb4
>get ATH M50X cable instead
i searched far and wide but can't find a proper or original one at all

picrel the AA cable

Attached: image_2022-09-07_110332.png (442x179, 53.69K)

>Location
Europe
>Budget
up to 80ur
>Open or closed
Closed
>Over-ear or on-ear
Over ear
>Intended use / Favorite music
Mostly for music, lots of stuff, techno, glitch, latin, brazilian, math rock, etc
>Other requirements
Good build quality. Status CB-1 were the previous and, while the sound quality was alright, the pads were ripped to shreds within a year

>bought the original k240 Sextett for $50 because someone posted the graph last thread and it looked interesting
>sounds exactly like my $1000 beyers
The absolute fucking state of audio jewry

Attached: 1658697617716256.jpg (667x672, 43.01K)

Beyers are trash so nothing unusual here.

thomann.de/intl/akg_k_361.htm

There you go.

>beyers are trash
>fecal is trash
>chinkfiman is trash
>whatever other brand some Any Forums autist doesn't like is also trash
Nice try but I listened to practically everything in the price range, all of it is trash in that case.
You got jewed just like me and everyone else itt, admit it

One of the head bands on my old ATH-AD500X just snapped, it's barely staying on my head now. Any experience here with fixing those? I'm hoping it's just a super glue job.

>Nice try but I listened to practically everything in the price range, all of it is trash in that case.
It is. Now get some planars and learn to EQ.

>planars
Lmao what a clown. The chinkshit you're trying to shill is worse than dynamics in every way
>learn to EQ
You had to say this because you know for a fact all of them sound like ass out of the box

>The chinkshit you're trying to shill is worse than dynamics in every way
Except the only way that matters - headroom before clipping.
>You had to say this because you know for a fact all of them sound like ass out of the box
All headphones sound like ass, yes.

>Amir's deaf brigade has arrived
Be careful not to clip your ears you absolute homo

Atrocious commenter and horrible bluetooth tech

Can anyone tell if these AirPods pro are legit? I’m buying second hand unused

Attached: ECEAD01D-E5E0-4362-AC1E-2FE6E5304DF3.jpg (750x982, 76.42K)

Additional pics incoming

Attached: 13A32A3B-B610-449F-BFBD-CE743BEDD03F.jpg (750x1015, 89.47K)

Serial number is legit, and manufacture date lines up with original purchase date correctly. So box looks pretty legit.

But could just be a fake inside the box, how will we tell?

Honestly my advice is to buy original from Apple so you get warranty, airpods pro is the most unreliable product I've ever owned. I have had 5 replacements in 2.5 years of ownership

take out a multimeter and see if each ring matches on both ends or are they crossed in any way

It’s all foiled up so that should be all right. Is there any way to tell that it’s not legit by the foil?

How do HD598s hold up today?