How to into Trad Wife?

>How to into Trad Wife?

The girl I've been dating has a brother in the military. He literally met a girl at church, married, and knocked her up. She seems happy af and is way more pleasant than my gf who wants neither children or marriage.

>how do i get one?

Attached: 1658519992602419.jpg (640x512, 39.94K)

A trad woman that will be your trad wife is as easy to find as your local church*

>*Does not apply to the town cult

Trad wives don't really exist anymore, your friend got scammed by a succubus playing a role.

Not saying there isn't good women out there, but Trad wife women are either lying to themselves about who they are or are fulfilling a role so they can gain security and options through a divorce.

There are Tradwives in foreign cultures, but if they were truly Trad they'd never marry outside their circle.

Never trust a woman to be your wife, because women are people and people suck

I was buying weed from a guy one day and met his girlfriend. She was there at his house folding clothes and taking care of the house and dog while he was selling weed. We got stoned and I left but always remembered how cute and trad wife she was. They eventually broke up and a few years later this trad pilled conservative af woman is my wife of 8 years with two kids. Yes I'm an older fag. I guess I'm saying it's possible and you have no way to force it. Maybe go buy some weed from a guy.

>my gf who wants neither children or marriage.

sounds like a good woman

Why don't you just buy a sex doll.
It would fulfill the same roles that you want a wife for.

Church. Be a hard-core Christian who really gets involved and they'll basically come to you

a sex doll can't be submissive and kind

It's just made of plastic lmao

that's how you end up with a reformed slut, who thinks she's a new person in the eyes of god

>submissive
Plastic will never argue with you
>kind
What if it's recyclable?

every catholic girl I met was kinky and every protestant girl I met was loose.

But yeah, keep going to church dude, sure it will work out great

u might be a dumbass but thats okay because I am too, why wouldnt she be happy? she has a steady paycheck coming through and she gets to live in a military base for free

I've never been to a church. Does one simply read The Good Book?
Idk man she really does seem too good to be true, probably like 6/10. She also has like 12 siblings so maybe she is the real deal.

Attached: 67e.jpg (680x353, 51.97K)

Or a girl who never had a slut faze to begin with. Depends on your denomination. That being said it's free pussy either way and garunteed children to further your line

I’ll throw this out there.
>be me
>with girl for 6+ years
>engaged
>she’s like family
>trust her with my life
>find out she’s flirting with guys at work
>she moves out
>she calls off engagement
>she’s dating some guy with kids just a couple months later

Never ever let your guard down user.

Not really into the eskimo Brothers shit, but I'm happy for you user. My weed guy is a lil too volatile to be stealing women from tbh

Maybe an autistic introverted woman.
Good luck with that.

Attached: 1661626561134350.gif (28x28, 725)

this, this, this

I absolutely don't want to get married or have kids of my own. The women who share that perspective usually just suck slightly more than the ones who want your seed subconsciously in my experience.
>this guy thinks marriage is for sex

Attached: 1659078446244443.jpg (254x228, 11.56K)

>Or a girl who never had a slut faze to begin with

Attached: 1660294804479689.png (231x313, 194.74K)

The point of my comment is that I'm accusing OP of wanting nothing more.
A 'trad wife' is a wife who can objectively offer less than any other. They don't argue, they don't think. It's a maid you happen to have sex with.
I want a wife with a law degree and a gym membership, not a slave in a blue dress.

Having so many siblings with only 2 paychecks at most to cover expenses for 15 people would've taught her the necessity for having security and financial protection

No wonder she's after stability by pretending to be Trad

For the record, his contract in the military was going to expire so they married quickly to secure the benefits. They accidentally got pregnant early in the marriage, so right now they live with the husband's mother. Their ultimate goal is to live in a tiny house, so maybe they're not "Goals" or whatever they'd call it

Attached: 20220828_040302.jpg (1200x620, 81.94K)

Trad wives think, have input and guide the family while the man leads.

It's kinda funny that because trad wives don't act hostile towards their husbands they must be empty shells

Kinda says more about you

No

most military marriages end in divorce.

Like I said depends on denomination. I grew up pentecostal. Women don't even wear pants let alone engage in worldly behavior

>they got pregnant
look man you can be retarded but dont be a faggot. she got pregnant, not him.
well, goals is just an instagram normie buzzword that normies dont even question at all, let alone critically. goals are whatever you want them to be, you shape your life trajectory, at some point you got to make up your mind what you want to do.
I want to be a blue collar worker, save up money for a house, and live in rural bumfuck appalachia or the midwest and live a lowkey and humble down to earth life. maybe it isnt goals but it is realistic and honest, not some phony instagram photoshop lifestyle

It's your mistake to assume argumentation is aggression.
Think about it. It's not like you're right all the time. If she never points out when you're wrong (argues) then there's no point in talking to her.
You just want a yes-man who'll blow you.

It's been proven that the most puritan religious groups get upto more deviant behaviour.

The Victorian period had some of the weirdest fetishes my guy

you can offer a differing opinion without arguing.

alternative advice is helpful. Arguing is about asserting control and sway over an interaction or decision

Most women adopt the beliefs of their man
Yours hasn't
That means you're not man

And it's healthy. I presume you believe yourself to be superior to women, correct?
If she never uses any of the "tools of the trade" her advice won't be taken into account.
The master never deigns to hear the negro.

Attached: 1659789574248499.png (640x1375, 570.35K)

I am OP and that is also my post lmao..
Trad wife to me implies traditional values beyond her
>"role as a woman"
I've been much less fulfilled in my relationships with "educated women" or whatever you're suggesting

Attached: 20220830_010215.jpg (1242x1554, 135.58K)

I believe that some women are superior to me, but those aren't women I'd date. That's why I date younger women that I'm smarter and more mature than.

Children and marriage are a trap. Wait 10 years until that fucker is dead broke and depressed and suicidal. Children ruin lives.

offering advice or a suggestion is healthy, arguing is not.

>That's why I date younger women that I'm smarter and more mature than.
ok groomer

>a sex doll can't be submissive and kind
neither can women

Attached: 1660792756750381.jpg (1080x984, 195.59K)