Why doesn't Any Forums have a nsfw loli board?

Attached: 1661882276523513.png (1467x571, 84.38K)

Bump

because then they would admit to accepting lolicon and everyone outside of Any Forums would use that against them or try to get the shut down, its basically the only mainstream imageboard, you may then ask why they allow it in b; because people are going to post loli on Any Forums no matter what they just had to find a place to contain it

Attached: FeelsOldMan.png (110x112, 8.26K)

are you saying that loli is seen as worse by normies than mexican cartel gore, racism, xenophobia and sexism combined?

in the eyes of normies yes, they moral fag about anything involving children, they are just hypocrites

Feds

>loli is seen as worse by normies than mexican cartel gore, racism, xenophobia and sexism combined
Unironically yes, normies are completely backwards. I say this as someone who thinks pedophiles should be exiled or executed. They'll watch someone get flayed alive but a drawing makes them short circuit.

>I say this as someone who thinks pedophiles should be exiled or executed
As a pedo I appreciate your consistency. I understand people hate me but when they're lenient on other types of crimes I'm so confused

Plausible deniablity?

exactly containing it but not explicitly accepting it allows them to easily say they don't want loli on their website while still keeping said user base happy, why they care about that userbase enough to give them a containment i dont know

containing is accepting it. no mental gymnastics can unfuck that.

I just hate hypocrisy, normalfags pretend to give a shit about the well-being of our youth when in reality they don't give a fuck. Then they lash out on pedos without providing a solution.

yeah thats true but not in the eyes of normies thats my whole point

>normalfags pretend to give a shit about the well-being of our youth when in reality they don't give a fuck
Holy shit, based af. It's crazy how people treat kids like sub humans and act like they're doing a good thing. If people were half as smart as you we wouldn't have so many dumbass laws

Normies are retarded confirmed. But seriously they've always been retarded, they'll go along with anything if others do even if just a second ago they said they wouldn't

because it attracts paedophiles who should be burned to death in some sort of hideous communal ritual

pretty much, i actually predict they will either decriminalize pedophiles or just start endorsing it in the future we already see it in pride parades where 7 year olds dance sexually and no one can say anything about it

Why am I not surprised, they demonized child marriage but apparently child whores are ok?! I hate the west

>we already see it in pride parades where 7 year olds dance sexually and no one can say anything about it
Samefag, please say sike rn, even if I'm a pedo I hate hook-up culture and it's consequences but I know it was planned

Cause Any Forums has refined taste in boards. Also, fuck pedos.

Attached: 8qczqn4mzpq81.png (1080x1337, 1.76M)

You let society take your balls