What hobbies do you have besides Any Forums?

What hobbies do you have besides Any Forums?

Specifically unique ones other than the generic "gaming"

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-28 3.38.48 PM.png (734x463, 272.15K)

Napping, eating, farting.

based

i make quilts.
bitches love quilts.

origami is pretty fun, good for gifts aswell

I don’t game. I shoot clays and fly fish. I don’t know if driving my weekend car also counts.

Model making for wargaming and image restoration

gardening and learning different languages

lego, being ignored by my family, making videos for my youtube channel, writing short stories that start innocently enought but somehow always end up being creepy as fuck, and going to the cinema

what's your weekend car?

thats actually pretty cool user. i wanna learn to crochet but i prob would suck at it.

i love fishing. i just dont get to go much anymore.

thats pretty cool. we got a big garden area behind our house but my mother and step dad kinda dont bother much with it, some day id like to maybe try and clean it up and garden it properly maybe?

i used to build tons of legos holy fuck.

gaming

you suck at everything until you practice. you can learn to do anything crafty on youtube these days

beating off

>he counts gaming as a hobby lmao

Loser

i learned lots of foraging and camping shit off youtube. its a great resource

lol i do a good amount of that too but idk if id consider it a fucking hobby lmao.

Thanks. Wanna fuck?

gardening is very calming and challenging at the same time. You should try it someday, when we manage to properly care for a beautiful flower, we are very proud

Small V8 powered 2-seater coupe

Did you fuck any guys when you were pregnant?

not really user. the farting thing is kinda offputting tbh lmao

i was thinking more fruit than flowers user

just my babydad.

You have to have some patience for fruit, I'm really looking forward to it. And I use the flowers to make water for my skin, I think this can be considered a hobby too

You two gonna get married?