Now that we've had record breaking heatwaves in Europe (making that a yearly occurrence for the past few years)...

Now that we've had record breaking heatwaves in Europe (making that a yearly occurrence for the past few years), record breaking heatwaves and drought in China, record breaking flooding in Pakistan, + record breaking heatwave in India (and these are only the ones I've heard about this year alone) - are there still any of you retards that still refuse to believe in climate change?

Attached: 6e623a41cae35627b3627b5a0e4a119e788fcfb2.jpg (830x468, 49.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/mission_pages/noaa-n/climate/climate_weather.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought weather was separate to climate

lol get that liberal bullshit outta here. You stupid ass that’s what the demonrat politicians tell u to vote for them so they steal all are tax dollars and invest it back into Israel and globohomo nonsense. Get ur head out of your ass . No evidence for any of this

I simply don't care worlds fucked an I'll be long dead before shit hits the fan Im just out here trying to live my best life before I return to the nothing

nasa.gov/mission_pages/noaa-n/climate/climate_weather.html

Shit's alraedy beginning to hit the fan, you're going to experience food shortages because of drought or flooding during your lifetime, the changes are already happening rapidly right now.

Record broken in a few areas
>Nothing new
Records broken for extended periods of time across large areas of the planet.
>Disturbing trend

Haha wow is hot in summer?

Pay for taxes to rich politicians to fix weather!

Attached: 287A902C-8006-4FDE-98E8-D210847DCD98.jpg (1170x1458, 1.35M)

There is going to be a huge planet-wide water shortage, you know.

Very intelligent opinion dude

this shouldn't be a divisive topic ffs, this is not about trannies or wetbacks this is about the only planet we have fuck

not him, but I'd rather India burn to death than be a faggit

I know. Thanks for confirming.

>Global precipitation is on the rise
>Global water shortage
The jokes about how dumb liberals are write themselves.

Attached: 3.jpg (970x691, 73.22K)

people thinking this is going to affect the third world only because europe is up north and will just have slightly warmer summers, have you seen the Loire or the Rhein? i wish republicans would just agree the environment must be saved

In northwestern Europe we've had heatwaves for the past few years, they're fucking unbearable and our buildings are not designed for this type of weather, we've had drought during this summer and of course all of this is going to get worse.

>are there still any of you retards that still refuse to believe in climate change?
Fuck off REALLY quick ok?

Attached: Fa6HyQuWYAEFc2S.jpg (923x1288, 144.68K)

Attached: over&done.jpg (729x635, 122.11K)

>believe in
I simply don't care. I will be dead by the time it really kicks in and I don't mind if billions of people suffer in a thousand years or even fifty years, I'd prefer to drive twenty minutes just to buy 2 avocados. I'm not even sorry, fuck everyone who isn't me.

What 1100 scientists in what fields, do you want to link the article or are you too embarrassed of the source?

the summers will become warmer and the winters colder and then there's the risk of the gulf current collapsing which would turn europe into anctartica permanently but i guess bashing the gays is more important than having a livable continent

Sounds like denial or maybe you are a huge faggot

>europe
>bashing the gays is more important than having a livable continent
Bashing the gays is pretty important to an islamic caliphate, yes

Explain to me why I should care about the quality of life of some complete strangers who aren't even born yet.

just create a antiimmigration green party and get people to vote for you

The Earth has gone through much worse long before we were around. Learn about history and weather cycles.

Your ancestors fought battles, struggled through famines and worked long hours of hard labour just for you to be a childish nihilist online.

No, food shortages are largely from industry, production and transport being taxed to death over fake ass fears over carbon...and now Nitrogen. Add to that inflation. Remember, we are the carbon they want to replace.

people who have families care sorry you're not capable of empathy, Any Forums is full of mentally ill people

Probably less embarrassing than pic related

Attached: 809F197C-8DFE-4A83-911B-47D7A4AC89BE.jpg (750x987, 125.48K)

that makes them retards

No you're right food production isn't dependant at all on stable weather conditions. You complete fucking moron

yeah i'm glad gaia will be fine but remember you can't really sustain modern agriculture in a molten rock or a snowball

Lol no. Not everyone who descended from your ancestors is a faggot like you.