Leaving the military

I'm getting out of the military in the next year vet anons what can I do to take these Fuckers for all that they got?

Attached: VALogo.png (1200x630, 32.26K)

Attached: 1656110908014.jpg (482x625, 350.15K)

you sound honorable

Attached: 4563644467.jpg (259x194, 10.57K)

Find your local VFW volunteer and let them set up your disability claim.

Based how's the veteranbuxx? I'm hoping I get 100 too so I can fuck off to Philippines and live like a king instead of wageslaving, I hate the military but I can't deny I would've been a minimum wageslave lover struggling for the rest of my life if I didn't join

My buddy had himself reviewed for narcolepsy after he complained about falling asleep unexpectedly.

He had recent surgery and was prescribed painkillers. They gave him several sleep studies to observe how fast he fell asleep.
My friend took his painkillers in every study and got himself diagnosed.

He makes a lot of money off the government. $1500 for lying and never even deployed. He spent maybe 2 of his 4 year contract with his unit in training&garrison. The rest was quarters, and showing up for first & final formation. His last year in, he never had to show up again after first formation..

I deployed, did all my training and field problems for 8 years. I did the honorable route and got nothing despite a ptsd diagnosis.

Life isn't fair, that's a social construct.

take advantage of the VA disability user. make sure everything and anything is documented in your medical records. and make a copy of your medical records for yourself.

Been in 8 years and I've been a total shit bag my last year doesn't help the chain of command here is a bunch of assholes fuckk I just want my dd214

That's the plan from what I'm looking at I'm hovering between 80 and 100 depending on how the VA rates me really wanna fuck off to another country and neet somewhere afterwards

Best of luck, just don't count on 100% disability to be enough to live off of

Worse comes to worse I'm gonna get some part time mailman job

I know what you mean. I had great PT scores, no article 15s, Iraq combat deployment under my belt, and two good conduct medals.
New hardass captain comes along and demoted me 2 months before my ETS.
All because I had not made a routine dental appointment.

I learned a valuable lesson from my platoon leader at that time.
My platoon sergeant should have never left me in that office by myself with a new CO like him.

You should kill her and wear her skin.

Uhh wrong thread user

Attached: 1618674077341.jpg (292x247, 29.82K)

Well I'm just a classic shit bag who failed the last pt, overweight, shows up late often, and has multiple medical appts every week lmao but hopefully it all works out and I get out with disability and don't have to work cause imma be honest this job is pretty fucking easy so I don't think I'd make it in a civie job where I actually gotta busy my ass fml

Shit into the top part of the toilet, so when they flush, shit comes down.

Thats dumb I'm talking about max benefits specifically disability and what to claim

Lie and say you got long-term tinnitus.

$1500 what? Per week? Even that’s sad. That’s only $75K/yr. But you probably mean $1500/month which Is like $18K.

This is some rural Wisconsin poverty level shit.

You guys make me sick, I earned mine and didn’t have to bullshit and damn sure didn’t try to fuck the only system we have left. There’s no way you deployed or wore stripes you scum

You sound like too many people I work with lmao. What command you at.

This guys I guaranteed to be an old marine

What sort of shit has to happen to me for me to get 100%

Nope Iraqi Campaign on multiple tours prior to the surge too. Fight for your country and earn what you get or go get the civilian job you shoulda kept instead of joining.

Bullshit lie. Big VA makes the call based off of what they deal service connected or worth compensation. File, if it’s denied retain council and reapply. There’s your only option. Enjoy the suck cause it’s out fucking standing, HMFIC out.

Im with you Brother Mine. FUCK THOSE ASSHOLES! I Seen motherfucker hobblin on canes and cruthes at the VA only to see them walk fine when they are in the parkin lot headin to their cars! I filmed one furher and he tried to get bad with me. I showed him this old swab still has fight left in me.

Your right but an ID-10-T

I filmed one fucker
my bad