God Bless America

God Bless America

Attached: adfdasfdsafadsfadsf.jpg (545x668, 74.07K)

If the interest rate wasn’t so high, more people would probably be happy to pay it back.

>actually paying for education
>actually paying for medical care
you 'merikans truly live in a completely and utterly fucked system.

Well thats something to consider before you sign the loan

Retard. Nothing is free, and I am not American. However the Americans are truly fucking cucked kek, it’s too expensive to live.

Sure, if you weren’t a stupid 18 year old who had perfect understanding of all their options. Even better when there’s a number of jobs where the degree has no point in your ability to serve said job.

>If the interest rate wasn’t so high
Was this something that wasn't disclosed at the beginning?

So if you get arrested for committing a crime at 18, it should be pardoned because youre a stupid kid who didnt understand the law? Fucking retard.

At some point you need to take responsibility for your actions, zoomer.

Well you should get a punish worthy of the crime, seeking an education(something commendable) shouldn’t make you a slave to the system.
I have 0 debt user. This comes from sheer sympathy for the not so fortunate.
That’s true, however it doesn’t make it just. I come from a culture where the idea of interest itself is seen as a truly immoral thing.

Not.
My.
Problem.

I agree to an extent, but at the same time they knew the interest was there on the contract, and if they didn't they're retarded

What is the rate? Out of curiosity?

The never ending compounding of interest is what ends up burying people. While on the one hand this information was disclosed, on the other hand they've been getting fed bullshit all their lives that everyone needs a college degree and that's a guarantee of success. A real, and more fair, solution would be to cap the amount of interest that could be collected on any principle. Everyone would still have to pay back what they borrowed so it wouldn't be a slap in the face of the responsible people, but it would probably help people more since even $20k of forgiveness isn't going to do that much for people who owe over $50k and are still going to have that interest accruing. But no politician has the balls to touch usury which is the bread and butter of the jew

>seeking an education(something commendable) shouldn’t make you a slave to the system.
Thats not whats being discussed here, retard, we're talking about signing a legal document and not adhering to it. Stop trying to frame it differently with your disengenious double speak

>Not my problem
>Why are my taxes so high?!
Lmao

They dont know, theyre just repeating what they hear on tv

I looked it up. 2.75 to 4.5% is typical. But if you consolidate loans after school, they tend to be on the lower end. Those are ridiculously low rates, which makes sense, since they cannot be defaulted on. They just risk years of nonpayment.

Okay sure. Regardless the kid is going to be paying back the loan. The interest on said loan will be beyond reasonable.

Why should I pay for your car? My taxes pay for your roads, oil companies incentives and my health bills from air pollution.

I get zero benefits.

Unlike college educated citizens who earn more and repay that 10k $ in taxes several times over.

What's the difference between giving some CEO a tax break and giving these numb skulls a few gibs? Except that the gibs will objectively improve the lives of those who probably weren't paying those loans off any time soon anyway. There are so many other things to fuck with the Libs about, this is just pathetic. Because 1. It will give Dems votes. 2. If Republicans decry it too much they'll lose votes.

Attached: 5w8qao1iydh91~2.jpg (296x478, 31.68K)