What's your thoughts on homeless shitstain on society?

what's your thoughts on homeless shitstain on society?

Attached: 20220830_164034.jpg (2117x1722, 632.08K)

95% are irredeemable pieces of shit that should be thrown in the mulcher. 5% are people that got fucked by badluck and/or vindictive cunts.

Almost all positive opinions about them are by bleeding hearts that have never dealt with them on a level above handing them five dollars on the side of the road. The amount of homeless people that are legitimately bad luck/bad circumstance is so fucking minuscule it's a joke. The ones that had normal lives and fell on hard times will bounce back. They don't like the street. They'll do what they need to do to climb out of that shit. Usually they'll have friends or family to fall back on in some shape or form because they are GOOD people that other people don't mind helping out. Just like most of us have some sort of friend or family because we are decent human beings. That's not the case for most of these shit stains.

Housing is thoroughly fucked and making the problem far worse than it needs to be

/thread

$5 for a blowjob ain't bad

Attached: 1656110867854.jpg (482x625, 353.33K)

Capitalism is ruining society. Take a look at Africa. It's the most resource rich place on the planet, but because the USA performs a bastardized capitalism on them, they all remain poor, even though they have all the minerals that make everything in the west work. That's what the USA is going through, but much more slowly.

Somebody is mad that his country is turning into shitter.
Maybe it always was a shitter, you just weren't paying attention.

Are there really guys out there who pay homeless men to suck their cocks?

I dont really mind them, i don't get why more of them doesn't try to rob banks or whatever though, i mean, what the fuck do they have to lose anyway? lol

yes. I'm one of those people

There are also homeless women. Bonus, they're all wasted whores who look 20 years older than they really are.

>what do they have to lose?
Being homeless removes the risk of anal rape in prison

The guys fat his shoes don't look more than a few months old and he has a backpack. That looks more like a professional begger than a homeless guy.

>Capitalism is ruining society.
I agree in a sense that it's a dirty business. i think the core issue is people have a nasty habit of becoming more of what they are. dishonorable men honor money.

What's the appeal besides it being cheap?

i said in the other thread. don't ever trust men that are slaves to the establishment. a lot of these hourly employees are as nice as they seem. they're really your enemies. secret identities. dog eat dog world

>dishonorable men honor money.

Put them in the circus . Pay with drugs and alcohol

They're based if they do it in a blue state or a state with severe income inequality

it does however increase risk of roadside anal rape

just because youre not in a cell doesnt mean youre safe from the old buttpoke

I’m too soft to not care a little. At least when it comes to older homeless folks. Depending on their behavior, I might give them a 5 or buy them some cold waters and sodas when it is hot as fuck out.

Have fun getting old, user.

See age 55 and younger go to circus
Pay with drugs and alcohol
Age 55+ Execute