Why the fuck doesn’t anyone find me physically attractive??...

Why the fuck doesn’t anyone find me physically attractive??? I’ve never been able to find anyone interested and I’m 29 and a kissless virgin

Attached: B597E0FD-7E2A-40C2-90D1-C9C12E7DA143.jpg (960x720, 113.57K)

your face looks like flatbread

Have you tried dating apps?

Yes. I get completely avoided on all of them. Women show zero interest. I’ve even tried gay apps just to see if I could be validated there and everyone I message is likesorry I’m not interested

literally doesn't matter, I have a jew nose and I'm 5'9 and I have a body count of 3 at 19, just stop being socially distant and get tinder or something fucking losers

You look fine so it must be your personality unfortunately

just buy yourself a dildo and a tenga at this point then fag

Bruh, unless you're my lost twin, where'd you get my pic from?

what would you say to a homeless guy that started complaining to you about being 29 yo and homeless when you are grabbing coffee or whatever. idk about you but i would probably kick him in the head to get him to shut up so i can enjoy my coffee. see my point?? is there any fight in you. or are you just keeping score to a game nobody cares about

honestly youre 7/10 op

its probably a personality issue, find out where youre being an obnoxious dickhead, stop them, then fuck around on a dating app

Gimme a smile bro. Come on, pic it looks like the thumbnail for one those vids on rekt threads

maybe you're just a pussy, people can smell it off of you. Or maybe you're just boring and talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. Nevertheless you should avoid dating and even thinking about dating. Go become a man, work out, get a hobby that forces you to be social and live a little. Become the force of change you want to see in the world. Forget women and focus on yourself, then you will like yourself, then it will be easy to date because you will be attractive. Confidence needs to be built in order for you to use it

Attached: 1651352662830.png (500x667, 399.85K)

Whats your first name, bro? You arent ugly. Get some sun, shave your cheeks down to outline your jaw with your beard more.

ur 2/10 bro
pale neet
go fucking outside start looking like a human

god this is pathetic, you couldn't get laid in a orgy fueled by GHB because your "woe is me/boo-hoo" attitude is incel pasta. Get over yourself and find who you really are, instead of pasting internet rhetoric into your daily life.

Attached: tfs_mm6innfLFD1rk74yho1_250.gif (229x173, 453.22K)

Im down bro. You wanna fuck? I can be gentle.

this

also you can't just stop. it can litterally take 6 month to 1 year to find a mate. keep going...

Def the pussy thing, plus probably zero social skills

Oof. True, but dont demoralize the guy. He first has to give a couple dogs a bone. You cant really be happy with somebody until you regret fucking somebody else. I used a couple not so pretty not so thin girls. I miss them, especially the first couple. I got my teenage hormones under control with somebody I wasnt proud of, but god it was fun. PS2 and some really awkward fucking.

What is the closest you have gotten?

My guesses in order are it's either bad personality traits (eg. low confidence, being boring etc)and/or being poor. Unless you are below 5'9 or something. And for the dating apps, better pictures makes the difference. Stop taking dogshit selfies and ask someone to take your photos.

Let it go brandon

Nowhere. I can’t even get matches. Even extremely average looking people think they are too good for me

That sucks, man. Its hard to keep trying something you arent getting results with.
Fuck it. Start a beginner exercise regime, get some sun, and aim lower. For real.
You complain you arent good enough, so make sure every girl is good enough for you. Make some ugly/fat chicks feel special. If she doesn't make you nervous, great, practice being yourself, see what she responds to. Learn. Learn the type of women who like you.
There are some really nice girls out there, most of them dont look fantastic. But guess what? Lights off, pussy is pussy. And a girl who feels special makes you feel special.
Nothing wrong with lying either. Lie your ass off. Alot of girls are so superficial and vapid they pretty much deserve getting fucked over.