GOD BLESS AMERICA WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE

GOD BLESS AMERICA WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE.

Attached: VID_20220830_162418_505.webm (464x848, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11137713/Stepfather-Arkansas-man-brutally-beaten-three-cops-arrest-says-hopes-burn.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He shouldn't have committed that crime.

It would appear that the gentleman fucked around, and then found out.

>free to get you teeth kicked into back of your head

Attached: KekAchilles.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

he's not even black?

Knowing nothing of the prior circumstances. Mom says the hot pockets are ready.

Stepfather of Arkansas man brutally beaten by three cops during arrest says he hopes they 'burn' as the 27-year-old lawyers up and plans to sue

The Justice Department on Monday confirmed they have launched a federal civil rights investigation into the actions of three Arkansas police officers
The trio were caught on camera brutally beating a man as they held him down during an arrest in Mulberry, near Little Rock, on Sunday
Randal Worcester, 27, was accused of threatening a worker at a convenience store
Deputy Zack King, Deputy Levi White and Mulberry officer Thell Riddle have all been suspended
Worcester was taken to the hospital and released and is now considering legal action against the officers
His stepfather, a US Air Force veteran, said that he hopes the cops who attacked Worcester 'burn'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11137713/Stepfather-Arkansas-man-brutally-beaten-three-cops-arrest-says-hopes-burn.html

They would have shot him if he were black

True. Fuck black people.

He's resisting by not putting his hands behind his back. It's hard to get people who are resisting to do that. They were kinda rough, maybe excessively, but they're not just kicking his shit in for no reason

Would you like your boot medium rare, sir?

STOP RESISTING

So the cops did to him what he threatened to do to someone else. .Cops should be fired for being excessive, instead of beating his head there's no reason 3 cops shouldn't be able to get the cuffs on one guy. On the other hand asshole shouldn't win the lawsuit lottery for this. I would have the charges against him dropped, declare it justice served and call it a day

I like how they like to bring in the fact his stepdad is a veteran as if this somehow matters. I'm sure at least one of those cops is a veteran as well. That's part of the problem. Yo take guys who were doing this to sandniggers over there and making them cops here. .

We have plenty of judges just like you. Boot purveyors in black robes.

Put the boots to him .... medium style

Attached: 2117739.png (250x214, 55.19K)

Vids like this make me regret not becoming a cop.
Seriously the only profession other than military where you can really get the most out of your anger issues.

>but they're not just kicking his shit in for no reason

yeah... probably got a little too lippy

Brutal.

But you also go to jail for much longer than a regular person if you're caught out. Betraying the public trust etc

>you also go to jail

Not if you control your anger enough to make sure you're alone with the target.

But these guys might have a great reason to use force.