Public sex thread

Ever been fucked in a car? Outdoors? Changing room? How was it?

Attached: file.png (770x1226, 1.43M)

All 3 of those. Ex GF loved it. Best was a ski lift

Attached: BFCBAC73-8B03-46F2-8023-3C260C8D5CF1.jpg (768x1024, 161.35K)

Footjob in a public park, like. Actually using her feet on my dick. Blowjob in the same park, sex in the car a few times, countless handjobs and blowjobs in the car both driving and parked, all the same girl. The risk is great, I know while driving we've probably been seen with the head/handjobs by taller vehicles more than a couple times. Other than that. Pretty sure a dude in the park saw the foot job.

They're all great as fantasies but really aren't so good in reality. Car sex is particularly cramped and uncomfortable most of the time.

Is that your girlfriend user?

EX. Crazy ex

My girl and I have discovered we have a little exhibitionist streak. We went to Mexico a few months ago, to a big all-inclusive resort. We ended up fucking on the balcony in full view, more than we used the bed.

All times of the day and night, straight up naked and fucking on the balcony. She would ride me in a chair, then I'd bend her over the table.

It was hot as fuck seeing other people watching us.

We live in an apartment with a small balcony. Lately we've started opening the door and fucking in front of it sometimes, giving the neighbors a show if they happen to look.

We haven't done it outside, for fear of getting in trouble with the management. Although, she did suck my cock out there late one night.

Used to fuck in the woods on hiking trails all the time - it's fucking great.

Attached: 1632704384186.jpg (782x782, 95.5K)

Blowjob and handjob in car, sex is far too cramped

Full on sex in a golf course behind some trees, rooftop on some apartment buildings, stairwell of said apartment building.

Funnily enough we were planning on having sex in a parking garage, a couple beat us to it in their car. Lucky we didnt try anything sooner because a security car whipped past us and parked next to that couple

>fucked in a car?
yes
>Outdoors?
yes
>Changing room?
no

Fucked in a couple of other places too, like bathroom of a club, handjob in a restaurant.

was alright, can be quite thrilling if there is an element of risk of actually getting caught.

fucking on the beach is overrated tho, too sandy.

fucking in water is overrated as well, especially fucking in open water is not great, there is always some floating dirt and other stuff that gets into the wrong spots. in nature, insects can be quite annoying. yakuzi can be quite alright

protip: come prepared with a blanket if you plan to fuck outside.

>Blowjob and handjob in car, sex is far too cramped
no it isn't, unless you are a fat fuck
i had a threesome in my ford s-max.

inside the car is a little cramped tbh
not because fatfuck, just because it is, especially the ceiling
better option is to fuck through an open car door

Nah I fucked the sexiest nurse in the world. I was so in love with this girl. Had her riding me just like in the photo on a fairly busy street in sf just off the main enough to not be weird and fuck i never came so hard. We did it near some hiking trails near some waterfront properties too in the east bay.

You just have to be in the mood make sure the ac is on if its hot, drop seats and dont take off all your clothes every time. Just do it because you want it.

Ironically foot jobs are the only public thing I've done. My wife's into them almost as much as I am.

footfags are the worst

The Mile High Club is a real thing; I know multiple people who have had sex in two seater Cessnas and the like. There is a real trick to getting into position while still having at least one person able to pilot... there are two sets of controls, it has something to do with this but I forget.

Fucked in a movie theatre.

Someone must've complained, as they sent some dude to come ki k us out.

>s-max
eurocuck detected

in honesty that car looks roomy enough to fuck in. Japanese cars dont have that luxury and i dont plan on buying a minivan

Not a footfag per say. It's something I developed overtime with my wife. Never had one before her. Don't actively seek out foot threads or fantasize about sniffing feet either. It's an aesthetic thing. I enjoy footjobs she got cute feet.

>Car sex is particularly cramped and uncomfortable most of the time.
>Slide passenger front seat all the way forward
>Girl sits on back seat and disrobes, legs spread
>kneel on floor between her legs much like if you were couch fucking her
>proceed
many such times

>Used to fuck in the woods on hiking trails all the time - it's fucking great.
Done this.
It's more the women that are into it because they're the real degenerates.
But I will oblige

>better option is to fuck through an open car door
insects, smell and noise from outside, lights or security alerts that might go off.

nah man, it's my doors are closed and airconditioning set to 22/72 degrees

>eurocuck detected
>in honesty that car looks roomy enough to fuck in. Japanese cars dont have that luxury and i dont plan on buying a minivan
yup, europoor here
i have fucked in a trabant. don't get me started on space

> having sex in amongst the beauty of nature is "degenerate"
Do you prefer the piss soaked floor of a nightclub bathroom strewn with little cocaine baggies?

we’ve fucked pretty much everywhere public, but only twice in view of people. she posts nudes online too

Attached: 9073ACDD-9BAD-4D38-9DFF-F5800CB3BDA8.jpg (1170x1321, 731.89K)

Bathrooms at a bar once and a club once; it was gross after the fact. I blame the drugs.

Other than that, not really. Once on a patio, was hot as hell, but nobody could see us. The house was sort of built into a cliff and it was just us and the ocean view.

Oh, had a couple of car blowjobs, of course, like any teenager. Hot in the sense that as a teenaged horndog any time a girl put my dick in her mouth was hot, but the car had nothing to do with the eroticism, we just didn’t have anywhere else to go.

Exhibitionism isn’t my bag.

I want to sniff her armpits.

got dang.... would love to cum on those fucking tits

> fucked a girl on an open air music stage at the local park
> Fucked the same girl behind a local bank building
> Got a bj from wither girl right next to a very busy road. People driving past saw and some honked at us. She commented how hard I was and how much I came
> That same girl blew me next to a river, right across on the other side some people were having a picnic
> second girl gave me a hj while walking through a park
> Met some 18yo that had a crush on me (I was 28 at the time) and I came in her in the same park the second girl gave me a hj in
> Currently fucking my neighbor. Got her to suck me off in my garden which is visible to the whole neighborhood

Those are all I could remember rn

Good, I was going to say she looks fucking ugly

we went out last Friday and walked around her school campus, got dinner, and went to the mall while she wore this outfit

Attached: 24357ED2-0EBE-416B-B642-007257D8EC88.jpg (1170x1578, 600.5K)