What's the best life advice you got ?

what's the best life advice you got ?

Attached: _roll83938323.jpg (2048x2653, 668.58K)

Attached: 436D14F2-579E-4E67-9772-9846230267E0.gif (498x191, 1.48M)

Have a strong work ethic
Don't be a stupid moron
Don't drink or do drugs too much

the most generic shit ever

you’re not depressed, you’re just a lazy self-centered piece of shit

I got 3 rules to live by. You stick to these 3 rules and everything else is life is cake.
1) never get less than 12 hours sleep
2) never play cards with a guy whose first name is the same as a city.
3) never go near a girl who has a tattoo of a dagger on her body.

Around blacks never relax.

user is right though

never trust a man that's a coward and a slave to the establishment. whatever you do . don't beef with them. they will die 1000 deaths. shouldn't even post this advice on this website.

>you’re not depressed,
if i punched you in the face right now would you still be depressed? it's just god giving you a heads up that you're falling behind

Actual oldfag advice inbound.

1. Get a solid skill and make real money. Seeing young people playacting as adults by trying to be the best at their McJob is pathetic. A career transition into an actual skill (electrician, programming, auto mechanic, plumber, HVAC) is what separates the men from the boys.

2. Diet and exercise. Everyone thinks they "eat pretty clean." But until you track your macros and actually lift / do cardio consistently as part of a regimen, you don't realize what a fat slob you are. Health is wealth.

3. You can still get a disease with a condom on.

4. You'll fall in love more than one time in your life.

5. Learn how to fight. Boxing / muay thai / something.

6. Get a house to build equity ASAP

7. Learn that you are not a victim.

leave Any Forums forever

Live long and prosper

same reason you don't beef with pigs. they all have retard strength

With joos you always lose.

I agree. Strong work ethic is good, be it for a job or study or apply it to your everyday life when you have to do the dishes or whatever, work before play and when you got your shit together don't think that gives you room to 'reward' yourself with drugs or alcohol.. that's what I learned from lots of fucking up though. Good sleeping rhythm and keep yourself busy, when people get bored they start making bad choices..

Complacency is a fate worse than death.

holy shit NPCs stick up for other npcs i guess.

this one is actually useful thanks

Keep your mouth shut

Whatever you say, people are immune to life lessons anyway which is just fine by me because most people only learn by fucking up or getting close to fucking up..

Don’t waste your time and money going to college. If you in high school learn a trade or go to vocational school. Pick up a certificate or trade. You’ll come out with 0 debt and a skill you can use to start your own business or do side work.

Don’t fall in love young. Date. Date a lot of people. Use dating to find what really makes you happy with a partner. Don’t settle for someone who’ll make you
Miserable for the rest of your life.

Don’t have kids too late. I loved being a young dad. I’m 38 and most of my kids parents are 5-10 years older than I am. They can’t engage in the activities I can with my kids. They’re also waaaay out of touch and try to hard to relate to their kids.

Invest small amounts of money. Let’s your investments grow. Buy land, if taxes are cheap. Don’t buy brand new cars with crazy monthly payments. It’s a waste. You could be buying stocks with dividends or investing in proportions.

Understand it’s ok to make mistakes AND admit to the mistakes. Deflective excuses are made by people with poor character.

if you're interested, for me, it definitely had to get worse before it got better. maybe thats why i lashed out. you know the one song where he says 'nobody sees my struggle' trapped inside a world where we're forced to die for our colors.

someone taught me on Any Forums. 'you can't change people and it's rude to try'

roll

Do not loose time on daily trivialities.
Do not dwell on petty detail.
For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time.
Live well and live broadly.
You are alive and living now, now is the envy of all of the dead.

Don't marry white cunts.

Brown, Black, and Yellow - actually care about their partners and will fucking bend over backwards to make sure shit is right, and their man is happy if you take care of them.

White bitches take, and then act entitled to not having enough no matter what you give them.

Also, all women are some degree of crazy. Just find the one that matches you / can deal with. And you'll be fine.

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination

>black - actually care about their partners
KEK

stay away from niggers, you can never get the smell out.

Sorry, Black Women.
Some of the most fiercely loyal girls you can find.