Anyone here with ADHD?

I need advice please.
I'm in college and I can not focus. It's really fucking bad actually.
I have to have my textbooks read to be on an audio player because I can't sit and read.
I sit around and play video games too while I study.
I do well though. I'm not (that) stupid. I pass my classes.
But fuck guys it's hard. Do I ask a doctor idk.

Attached: Apu 0.jpg (580x960, 48.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9ts6p63ns0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Do I ask a doctor
yes, or find a local hookup for adderalls

Check out bionic reading and brown noise. It might interest you. Also get medication if you can

it seem maybe you have ADHD.
let me ask you this ,if you play song while you are studying do your focus increases ? if yes you probably have ADHD .
go to doctor he will prescribe medicine that will increase ur focus u will feel like a new person.

Thank you user. I'm trying to find antural ways because I'm poor that helps me.

Yes. It's really fucking bad actually.
I'm surprised no one has caught it honestly. I was just sitting one day and I realized holy shit I can't focus.
I need help I'm actually suffering.

Ok I'm giving an update user.
The bionic reading did help. But I couldn't sit there long enough to read.
I know it's stupid. But the brown noise thing is helping tremendously. I am playing the audio book over that.
Thank you.

yes the brown noise is amazing solution thanks to the other user for it ,this also is good but stay on the brown noise if it worked for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=k9ts6p63ns0

I am glad that it helped a little. You might also be interested in the Feynman technique, this is more to help your comprehension ability. It helped me working to understand stuff, however it takes way to much effort so I mostly use it to really drill in some information if I really need it.

Are you on meds? Unironically I'm perfect on meds. Sadly my new insurance doesn't cover them. So I'm fucked.

Sorry I got distracted.
No I'm not.
It's bad user. I don't mean to diagnose myself because I can't afford doctor, but it's really bad.
I couldn't even sit down to read something user recommended on Feynman learning. I couldn't fucking sit still.
I feel like a retard.

aderal

hha same:( I think

Dude. Literally. You're still young enough to be on your parents insurance.. get a part time job and/or government health care. It's like 130 a month for blue cross on Obama care. Copay is like $30 for office visit. Idk about psych. I used to get refills from primary doc. Can't use Obama care since supposedly my employer health insurance is 'affordable' but. It's not. My meds would be $100 a month. And there's a ridiculous deductible.

Stop using smartphones, laptops and computers in general.

Stop using "social"' media and dating sites.

I know man it's expensive.
I've no joke been playing the brown noise nonstop to help me.
Idk how any of that insurance stuff works it makes it hard for me to get any help from that stuff.
I am unemployed.

Use your parents insurance. Get meds. Stop overthinking. Meds will make you feel normal. Insurance is surely helping more than what you're currently doing

Ok kek.
I just need to remember to tell my parents and stuff.

Hey user, just so you know there is a big correlation between autism and ADHD. I am not joking. You should look into it

Learn to be bored, take a day, sit with no music, no distractions, not even a book. Just. Sit. There.
Learn to just be without having to do anything.
Then you can learn to concentrate.

It's up to you to set your appointments, deal with bills, etc.. you won't pay for health insurance. Only visits and medication. Once you have a psychiatrist say you need meds. Your primary will fill your script and the copay for a primary visit is cheap. So are meds on insurance. Make sure what meds your insurance covers, whether it's generic or name brand and how expensive they'll be. Either generic Adderall, or name brand. If possible aim for Vyvanse.

Drop out and neet

Yeah idk man.
I think I'm having a tough time right now whatever is going on.

I'll get to it. This place makes it hard to get mental health help and stuff.

There's a normie meme. Blah blah life's problems. Easy solution.

Guys 'drowning' but he's just sitting in the water when he can stand.

Whyre you drowning yourself user? Easy solutions await