Name one youtuber more entertaining than Charles White. Protip: You can't

Name one youtuber more entertaining than Charles White. Protip: You can't.

Attached: g434552.jpg (623x462, 33.29K)

forsen

The YouTubers who's vids he reacts to

Filthy frank

He's been getting up on sopboxes more recently

If you are 12 and enjoy burb and fart humor.
I am sure he is fantastic.

Pyro

i only say farts and shit alot because im actually just doing alot of drugs, i dont think people know that though. i know filthy frank is better cuz im pretty sure he watches my entire channel all the time. i think he would be a good person to smoke with if i didn't end up sucking his dick. i really worry about it sometimes.

This faggot is such a statist. He will say anything as long as it is "safe' or popular to do so, and he's all too willing to throw others under the bus when it's convenient to do so.
He has no loyalty and he's a sellout.

The only youtuber face i would expect to see on Any Forums lol

nigger

I can actually name two, user.

Attached: Gx1-KoWt_400x400.jpg (399x399, 30.18K)

Donsly

Attached: VideoGameDunkeyProfileLogo.jpg (316x315, 112.44K)

Trash

Debating which YouTuber is the most entertaining is like debating which pile of shit is the biggest at a garbage dump. YouTube lost its luster long ago and is now directed towards dumb zoomers and their faggot politics of social norms. If you’re not a teenager, there’s probably better websites you could be spending time on for entertainment.
>Charlie
He’s secondary to pewdiepie in terms of the grift. I’ve watched him put himself in between every internet drama to further his sub count. He’s boring and droning. There’s no good reason anyone should value what he has to say about anything. He’s literally nothing but a career youtuber. He has no personal experience with anything that makes him interesting. His jokes are the modern day PENGUIN OF D00M!!!11 if I had to compare him to anyone else, it’d be that yuck mouth shit skin retard Mutahar; At least Charlie is easy on the eyes.
Kinda excited to see where his drama with Gunt goes, though. Ralph is such an entertaining train wreck to watch. Everything he touches turns to shit. Anyone know if that’s still going on? I haven’t checked Charlie’s since then.

Who?

Nigger what? Boring ass storage auctions, being a literal 4 foot dwarf, gf cucked him and left him, mumbling for 20 minutes straight and thinking he showed his enemies whos boss, thinks hes hot shit because of his fanbase, rides around on scooters like a child. This guy is all around not a good dude, even a list celebrities are more humble than him. You must be a child OP. Seethe, cope, dilate.

It's a gundam

General Sam. It's really not that hard. Most youtubers are more entertaining.

This

The fine bros

Attached: 1505347148485.png (238x220, 36.5K)

Tommy Sotomayor.

Attached: the man.jpg (640x480, 38.59K)

Yes yes we get it you masturbate to Japanese cartoon children move along please

>YouTube lost its luster long ago

True. I do have youtube premium, but that is pretty much just for youtubeMusic.

I do like Karl Jobst, Redletter Media and some other content creators, but for the most part I just watch random stuff.

But yea, charlie and other reaction/vlog/"news" content is shit.

>fart
>pp
>dildo
>stretch 10 minutes
Where’s my platinum play button, YouTube?
This. I still have the app on my phone for the same reason someone would have a Twitter/Facebook throwaway, in the event that something interesting specifically happens on that platform. Sometimes cat videos.