I think I have brain cancer

It feels like part of my brain is missing. I can't plan or think ahead. If I read a legal document, I am unable to remember what was in the sentence before so I can't make sense of legal documents

Attached: R.jpeg-5.jpg (2000x3000, 651.71K)

Do you think brain cancer because of a medical scan?
If not, you probably just have low attention span due to continual internet usage. It comes with practice, get off the internet more, do calm activities in your spare time, ideally ones which take 30 minutes or more.

>I can't plan or think ahead.
Not many people can
>If I read a legal document, I am unable to remember what was in the sentence before
That's fairly normal as well

You either have unmanaged ADHD or trained your brain to accept short burst dopamine hits. In either case medication and removing distractions will help. Stay hydrated and take a 30 min walk once in a while. Doubt you got rotten brain cottage.

He got experimental gene therapy in the form of a “vaccine”

Same, any more tips aside from medication?

Big black cock does the trick

Attached: ppISdAS.gif (360x360, 1.12M)

Perhaps meditate, just lie down and listen to music for an hour every day. Don't do anything else while you're doing that

>Perhaps meditate
Tits of GTFO.

Maybe you should have got the vax. It’s safe and effective

covid does this
goto walmart and seek vitamins

yeah vitamins from walmart, specifically it has to be from walmart though

modern diets are dogshit, literally.
Seek vitamins.

its this
depression can also mimic the same symptoms. I'm not going to say that drugs are the answer but they often do help. In any case taking breaks and walking is a very good idea, and talking to a therapist or shrink would not hurt either. no shame in finding out how you can fix something that is bugging you and could be a lot of reasons for it.
i have adhd and what i do is remove all distractions, make sure to take breaks, and give myself reward times if i do well. i'm a writer so i have goofy rituals like i need to finish a page or at least my current scene before i can have coffee in the morning. if that makes sense.

for me, medication helps. but everyone is different and i dont want to shill something that isn't necessary for you.

Eat red meat

I'm a man, you faggot. Meditation is not some zen new age bullshit. It can literally just be about giving your brain a rest from switching attention between five different things. It is one of the best ways to become more focused, assuming your sleep cycle is good.

i forgot meditation and you are right. the other dude can eat shit.
it helps self awareness and practicing mindfulness helps me a tremendous amount. Our brains and why feel certain ways can be complicated and not necessarily make sense, breaking it down helps me and then it almost feels trivial.

Steady black cock is essential to brain functioning

Attached: B995621.jpg (1024x683, 131.07K)

Well guess you should send all your money to the Ukraine instead of helping family build a business.

>fucking chode

no, your family is satanist and they've been giving you date-rape drugs while also using hypnosis on you.

What's your diet?
What's your weight?
What are your vices?
What are your physical exercise habits?
Are you stressed?

The chance that your issues are a result of lifestyle are extremely high.

Attached: 1639428310775.jpg (553x555, 34.73K)

I wish that was me...