Why are trannies and leftists so sensitive

why are trannies and leftists so sensitive

Attached: 1628223790073.gif (654x606, 301.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xDmaPIKrC-A
youtube.com/watch?v=9tNQV7kjFwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 120bd47fdb171b983a9b3d59e69792d1.jpg (1500x1312, 681.18K)

Attached: 1747c18e480afe7435df0d6aa4d5d00b.png (1000x1000, 431.5K)

Attached: 8a25632b385f3b90d871451385302c7.jpg (975x1000, 156.22K)

Attached: 6eb9b969292f3af6c04664310b970ba1.png (766x800, 271.96K)

Attached: 1660848458799210.gif (1540x1222, 820.13K)

Attached: 1660683929283169.gif (500x400, 880.94K)

I swear to God, some guerilla warfare bullshit detonates in Mexico, again. Sodom and God Damn Gomorrah. I try not to listen, I try ignore the peasants and their dog-fucking. Which is basically all that they really are. Catholics. But, the migrant caravan happens and I , therefore, pay attention to one single "documentary". One single one. In it, an alleged actor is promoting allegedly Liberal ideals, racial equallity, but is nontheless actually a reactionary conformist. And if you don't know, those people have gotten in a lot of bullshit for pulling that kind of shit. Anyways. They have been reprimanded. And, the idiots that they are, apparently didn't get the lesson and are complaining as if though they were the victims of the punishment. Think about. Nonthelesss, I listen to it, and much of it seems foreign to me. Things that I just don't know about or ever heard about. Especially the native American bullshit. Whatever.

Mentally Ill

Anyways, later on, on /gif/ I find a Latin American Rekt thread compilation, and I swear to fucking god, it is the same Latin American actor, in it, amidst what is obviously well filmed video montage of the glamorous side of latin American drug, modern, warfare. Gilded guns. Tigers. Large, military grade machine guns. Celebratory dances. The whole thing. But, In swear to fucking god...

....there is tamale-eating woman shooting a machine gun.

She is obviously about 50 years of age, wearing one of those traditionally worn Mexican/Indian aprons. Fat. She likes the "gorditas". But is shooting a god damned AK-47 into the air.

And, I swear, it takes some time for that to dawn in my mind, but it reminds me of legal guardian/childhood tutor. Abusive bitch. A real sadist. But anyways, I had indeed seen this video, a long time ago, where the CJNG, a notably youth-oriented Cartel, caught a woman, elderly, notably rural and scared while interrogating her and being horribly offensive.Horribly so. I would have never thought of being so, down-right, obviously, denigrating a woman like that. Elderly. She obviously looks like someone's grandmother. She obviously looks scared. And, they are holding her hostage, out in the open, with large machine guns. Calling her a "tamale eater" or something like that.Quite possibly a real grandmother. And that alone upsets me, it disturbs me, and it leaves rather upset with humanity as a whole. I've never seen something like it. I don't think that even the WSHH culture really has. Zero respect for the elderly. Zero. Anyways, afterwards, I read about another elderly woman who apparent got caught snitching and they peeled her skin off. While alive. Alive. That alone left me a bit traumatized. I saw Salo and Martyrs, so perhaps because of that, I should be more desensitized or am more sensitive. Who knows. But, just reading about the news, the real report, I am quite literally in shock and traumatized....

...And then I find it...

A god damned fucking tamale eating woman shooting an Ak-47 into the air.

...I swear to god with these people...

It is that that point that I rememberd... Oh. So those were the snitches. Obviously, the 60 year old woman have been going haywire over the large quantities of cash going around through Mexico and have been snitching both on and for the people who are known to leave the flayed corpses, and at times living dismembered bodies, of their victims.

So while that is going on, while that is happening, these fucking women are not only enjoying their tamales but are cashing in and profiting on that!

Its fucking absurd! I do not associate with such people, so I do not know, but I remember reading about things like 50 year old, female witnessses routinely. So, now that I saw that woman, in her apron, shooting a god damned asssault rifle into the air, the dots are connected and now I belief.

So yeah, fuck those people. Don't even feel sorry for them. That is how they all are and it is an integrated system. If they haven't, yet, they will.

Anyways, it reminded me of my legal guardian. Abusive bitch. Things happened to her as a child. Whatever. Fuck her. The image of that woman shooting that assault rifle reminded me of her because she had accused me of being "demonically possesed" and had actually requested that the priest come over and "bless me". And it isn't the first time. But in case that you couldn't tell already, i am a human history afficionado, and that "Ak-47" is what the Europeans and Colonists, or Americans, used for warlocks and witches. Whether you belief it or not, in witchcraft or not, there were some real "jack-the-ripper type individuals" throughout history, actually kidnapping children, like Bluebeard, and actually dismembering them or killing them and obviously at least attempting to perform magical rituals. And, that is who the inquisition is for. And, that fucking bitch had been equating that, child rape and human torture,

youtube.com/watch?v=xDmaPIKrC-A

youtube.com/watch?v=9tNQV7kjFwo

I'm a leftist and I'm pretty insensitive and get frustrated by all the thin skin on "my side". Being a fucking pussy isn't a virtue.

to my teenage drinking and perhaps few school fights or marijuana use. Again, all teenage non-sense. It isn't god damned child rape. But, mostly drinking because her step-fathers and brothers got drunk and used to hit the bitch. Whatever. It is the same ordeal. While one is busy trying to not be ruthless idiot about the situation, theses fucking imbeciles are trading in their tamales for ak-47s and thinking that it is something to celebrate. In all reality, think about those elderly women at Church who aren't even reading their Saints' histories, but are instead trying to wage armageadon on hell, and finding the most dangerous criminals that they can corner before throwing holy water at them with a "holy bounty" on the table for them. As an option. Fucking imbeciles!

Anyways. The 21st century. There it is. You give people a chance to not be total slaves,you afford them the safety of a public clinic, and this is what they come back with. Ak-47's and the inquisition. And yes, this is about stereotypes. All the negative associations regarding those lowly degenerates being true in as much as you think to yourself, as a decent member of civillized society... Nah....they wouldn't. Correct? Nope. There it is. They did. A god damned, gordita-eating rural peasant shooting a machine gun. Another being captured and called a "cactus eater" , or something like that, and another being flayed alive for snitching. That, just 50 year old or so rural women. UNICEF type cases. And, no one to feel sorry in the picture.

Fucking disgrace. I would be laughing about the fat, short, and indigenous-looking woman shooting a machine gun into the air while wearing her traditional Mexican apron had that fucking bitch not sent the inquisition after me. All, while I've rather ironically quite the saint. By modern standards. These fucking people .... I...god damn...fucking... swear.

People are sensitive in general. Walk up to some rightist conservative group and spout out some bullshit bait like god doesn't exist or vaccines should be mandatory and a similar hell will break loose.

Fuckin based

Yeah it's all gay. I think it's largely a product of the internet era like so many of our problems.

It's always been this way. People are shit. It's just that the internet makes the shit more visible.

I feel like I used to be able to discuss this shit with people IRL without anybody losing their temper but I'm old and it's so long ago now that I don't really have specific encounters in mind.

People IRL usually hold you in some steem and won't be as aggressive. Plus it's easy to be aggressive behind a screen knowing you won't get your teeth knocked out, and it's usually strangers you will never have anything to do with again.
The worst part of the internet era is that people think themselves experts in everything for having access to wikipedia. Plus, everything is on record so people double down all the time instead of admitting any mistakes. Those are the two major reasons I believe digital arguments can feel more hostile.