What is the best way to blind someone, Any Forums?

What is the best way to blind someone, Any Forums?

An old business partner fled my home country with about $12,000 of mine and left me homeless two years ago. I worked my way back to health and saved up for a one-way plane ticket to the UK and started working here. After 3 months, I have finally tracked him down and I have decided that I want to blind him.

I want to do it myself, but I'm still on the fence about whether I want him to see me coming or not. I don't know much about how eyes work, so all I can think of is either gouging them out or some kind of acid/chemical attack in his face.

I am 100% serious and I'm open to serious suggestions. I'm happy to play the long game. I've waited two years - I can wait a little longer.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-30 at 19.14.49.png (1088x884, 1.65M)

Bleach I guess?

Acid, yeah

Any specific acid/bleach?

Well, damn. Putting him in jail isn't enough?

My country is known for dropping cases. Especially if someone isn't in the country anymore. Then it becomes too expensive to prosecute.

That being said, there is a case open. I'm just waiting for the case to be dropped then it's go time. Besides, a judge will go easier on someone that has exhausted all legal options. And UK prison is a breeze, so I've heard.

Light amplification through the stimulated emission of radiation.

lol

$12,000 was enough to ruin you financially to the point of homelessness? Were you in your late teens/very early 20s? Fuck. If someone stole $12k from me, I'd be pissed, but it wouldn't ruin me.

What's the plan on where you want to attack him? Just on the street during the day with lots of bystanders, waitign for him to come out late at night, break into his home, or something else?

You're full of shit OP you're trying to exploit this dude and rob him from even more than you already have.

>op is a fucking graft artist.

I was 29 in a third world country, so yes.

I know where he walks his dog in a secluded park.

Green lasers would do quite well

acid, but you gonna go to prison for attempted homicide at the very least and that’s 7-10 years on the charge alone not to mention the other charges

Throwing acid in someone’s face would be a lesser charge retard. OP would be out after a few years

Why attempted homicide? And what other charges?

Well, be careful with THAT. If anything happens to him the 1st thing authorities are going to look at is who might have had it out for him. They will see that you had filed a legal case against him that got dropped.
You will be moved up to the front of the line as a possible suspect real quick.
Food for thought, user.

Attached: Bcl--Q0CQAAL6XO.jpg (599x399, 38.59K)

You know, I was just about to ask about this.

He'll immediately inform the authorities to check if I'm in the country - and they'll soon find out that I am. what would be the best way to avoid detection and/or have plausible deniability? This is so complicated, but I know there is a right way to do it, short of paying someone else.

Even if it couldn't be traced to me, I need to avoid a situation where they can access my devices, because I certainly have talked about it to close friends.

I actually don't know man. In this day and age it's getting increasingly difficult to commit crimes and get away with them because of all the tech, forensic tools, camera's everywhere, cell phone tracking, research tools available etc.
Whatever it is that you decide to do, you have to think it through well and ponder all angles of it.
IMHO because you've talked about it with close friends this is almost going to be impossible to pull off and not have them squeal on you. I don't mean that they would call the authorities. I mean that when authorities start putting pressure on your friends after the incident, even the best of friends are going to look out for their best interests before yours. It doesn't mean they aren't your friends or anything. It's just "realistic".
Make it look like an accident perhaps.

The only real solution is to be okay with being caught, I guess. Then do my time like a man.

The only spanner in that plan is that I have animals that depend on me. So it'll be quite a few years until I can comfortably do it.

Oh well, this exercise was somewhat cathartic nonetheless.

Fair enough. Best of luck to you.

Thanks, bro. Enjoy your evening.

Fuck you sandnigger