What is the most "cartoonish" form of bullying you have ever witnessed?

What is the most "cartoonish" form of bullying you have ever witnessed?
Cartoonish as in so stereotypical that you would expect to see it in a cartoon show or something but not in the real world.

Attached: american dad.jpg (1200x675, 89.7K)

When I was about 11 There was some fat kid being punished by not being allowed out at break time (recess in burger) and a few of us outside went to the window he was sat next to and made fat gestures and pointed at him saying "round boy" like that webm of the mascots taunting the norf fc boomer

Not entirely what you wanted but one of my funniest memories of middle school

Lmao, poor guy

dubs

Nah he was a cunt and everyone hated him lmao

Saw a black college linebacker end a 7th degree blackbelt by picking him up and slamming him against a tree twice.

Zangief Wins!

Kek blackbelts are such a meme, karate etc fags btfo.

Kick/boxing, wrestling, muay thai, judo/juijitsu, literally all that works.

this stupid manlet of a sandnigger joining the football team

I beat his ass and told him to go back to his country

He thought he was curry flash Thompson in a highschool musical or some shit

Or biff from back to the future (his own words)

This one time my school had a career day and the police brought some criminals as part of their presentation thing or whatever and one of the criminals said to me "only two types of men wear earrings; pirates and homosexuals, and you don't look like no pirate boy"

>fat gestures
can you elaborate?

The black belt wanted him to leave a party. The linebacker got him to verbally admit that he was initiating the fight with witnesses. Less than 2 seconds later, he had the blackbelt by one leg and swung him clumsily against the tree. Softened him up. Practice swing. The second swing sounded like a sack of potatoes. Complete kinetic transfer. Kind of sickening. Split immediately after that because I had just witnessed a crime.

I can't remember witnessing anyone in middle/highschool we were apparently a decently behaved class, except for 2 kids, 1 was weird and so everyone avoided him but he moved after just 1 year, the other was an honourless teachers-pet snitch who always conformed by every rule and would instantly rat you out if you even slightly upset him, which was very easy. One time between break and class he was sitting down in the hallway, my mate and I grabbed him by the arms and legs and carried him about 50 meters before setting him down again; the cunt later told the teacher that we had 'bullied' him, and my friend and I had to explain ourselves.
Other story about the guy, in 8th grade we had a class whatsapp group chat and someone had posted CP there, the rat snitched to the teacher and all our parents got a funny letter + the teacher demanded to be let into the group chat and we had to make a new one

When you hover your hands over your stomach and make dome-shapes to resemble an invisible fat belly

As much as I hate karatelarpers I hate niggers more.

I had a buddy who had an older brother who was like the brother bully from "Weird Science". Actually a funny guy in hindsight but he was a big strong football player type so our group of kids was scared of him.
he did
>that thing where his buddy ducks behind the person and then he would push him over
>tricked me with a "have you tried updog?" "NOT MUCH WHATS UP WITH YOU" in front of the first girl whos tits i felt up, she stopped letting me touch her tits after that
>whats that on your shirt followed by smacking up your face
>the forest of dots on a paper, ok now close your eyes and navigate it, BAM you hit a tree
>he hid a slice of pickle in some kids shoe at our slumber party and then the kid never noticed, at like noon the next day he declared WE WILL NOW FIND OUT WHO PICKLE BOY IS and made us all remove our shoes then everyone laughed at the kid for like an hour and he was pickle boy for years
>came to pick up my brother once and asked if he could use my dads laptop really quick to check his bank account - since it was banking my dad said sure and turned away to give him privacy. The guy then changed my dads desktop to two black guys kissing and re-opened the browser, said he was done and thanks and took off.
>then after freaking out about it and asking the guy the next time he was over, he was like WOW MR user YOU ARE RACIST OR HOMOPHOBIC AND BOTH ARE REALLY WEIRD, making even my mom laugh at my dad

Whelp.
>a little over 20 years ago (i'm an oldfag, believe it or don't, who cares)
>son of a couple of teachers was a prick
>he was a late bloomer or was on puberty blockers or had a genetic disorder or someshit but was shaped like a fucking kid at age 15
>he wasn't a midget, but just a big-headed weird lookin' freak
>did kid shit also, like played with action figures and whatnot and hung out with elementary school kids
>parents forced him to play sports for some stupid reason
>tried to be nice to the guy but he was a prick and would rat us out and shit
>finally had enough after he ratted us out for someshit I don't remember
>other guys are threatening him, got him pushed up against the corner with shit like "we're gonna beat your ass unless you fucking quit" and whatnot
>one of them says stuff him in the locker
>get involved, say there's no way he could fit in the locker because he's too big (he wasn't)
>walk over, pretend to start measuring shit, ask him if he thinks he could fit in the locker
>he's crying by this point but has hope in his eyes that I'm gonna save his ass (i'm not)
>open the locker, bullshit with him some more
>actually manage to convince him to get in the locker on his own
>say I'm gonna close it to see if it works
>it closes
>tell everybody I was wrong
>ask him if he's ok in there
>he says yeah and asks to come out
>lock the locker, tell him he needs to stay in there and think about all the shit he's pulled and to stop ratting people out or he's gonna get the shit kicked out of him because that isn't the way to make friends
>leave
>he fucking stays in there
>his parents think he ran away from home, jannies eventually find him
>he never ratted us out
>he quits basketball
I hope he's doing alright and he finally went through puberty or fixed what was wrong with him or whatever, but he fucking deserved that. But, yeah, most cartoonish bullying I ever saw. Classic "shoved into the locker and left there" episode.

I once walked into my house to find my little cousin in nothing but his tighty whiteys, found it too easy and gave him an atomic wedgie... turns-out he climbed a tree full of poison ivy and was covered in painful itch all over himself, that's the reason he was wearing nothing but his underwear.

Started calling a poor kid with no dad "cat piss" after one day of him trying to be part of our skate group and him smelling like cat piss. Come to find out his mom had like 30 cats and they pissed everywhere. Wasn't really his fault but he did smell like cat piss always. Name stuck from 7th grade till we graduated.

I got wedgied a lot by this dykey mean girl. Fuck you Kyoko...

There was a girl who bullied me all through high school, belittle me in front of her friends, stuff garbage in my locker and backpack, all the stereotypical stuff. Last day of the last year she kissed me without warning and told me to “keep in touch.”

I did not.

You should have. I had a girl do this to me. Bullied me all of highschool. One day she came over to my house to "hang out" with my little sister. She kept riding my dick after two loads. Shit was cash.