For the married guys, is it worth it? Seems like the only happily married guys I know have E.Asian spouses...

For the married guys, is it worth it? Seems like the only happily married guys I know have E.Asian spouses, the rest are mostly divorced or now have to put up with a hambeast and a few god awful kids who make their lives pure hell.

Attached: 1647226458793.jpg (640x793, 88.26K)

Recently married. Neither of us want kids. Sex is still 10/10. She gained a bit of weight. But this was over a year ago she did, before we were married even.

Careful, if she decides on a whim to have em and you knock her up? Tag you're it. Also, if you do end up with kids somehow get a paternity test. Paternity fraud is a thing....

Same but without marriage. We've been togerher for ages, both not wanting kids, and while we don't directly oppose marriage, it's just not very high on our priority list either. Nevertheless, to us we just can't get enough of cooming together. It's nice when both you and your gf are coomers. Everything is very straight to the point because of this.

Been married for almost 11 years. We still do it 4-5 times a week and get along really well. The important part is to pick someone who isn't a stupid selfish bitch. It took me years but was very worth it in the end.
One of the most important things I've learned is that girls often don't want solutions to problems when they talk to you about them, they just want you to listen.

Got an Asian wife. Sex is a bit too infrequent and lackluster with her, but everything else is great. Only got one kid but she's wonderful. Things were fine before but having the kid was the moment where I really felt like "This is what I was meant to do" for the first time in my life.

I'm the only guy she's been with. Also, she wouldn't do that. She's not the crazy type. Shed openly tell me.

Its true. My white ex-wife got fat and angry after being married. Nothing I did could make her happy.
I married a Japanese lady I met on an airplane. We are truly happy and she treats me like a king.

That's cultural too, minute kids happen mom-mode flips on. Bright side is, for the most part Asian mom mode is fantastic for kids.
You're one of the lucky ones then, congrats man.
I knew a vet who's first wife pulled a "dear John letter" deal when he was deployed. 2nd wife was Vietnamese. His whole midwestern family rejected him. His mixed kid is now doing fantastic while what's left of his midwest white family are pretty much broke white trash now.

Vietnamese women are just AWESOME for the most part, as long as they born in Vietnam first.

Marriage is fantastic. I have a tradwife, am a tradhusband, and we have four kids who are pretty great. Oldest son is a quiet nerd but also a track star, daughter is learning the difference between very funny and very obnoxious but she'll get there, and the two youngest boys are still like puppies. Wife and I have sex probably twice a week, and we'd do it more often if we could find the fucking time for it. That's the only problem with having a family, all your free time goes woosh! But you're surrounded by people you really like so it's cool. It is the most fulfilling thing I've ever done, and I'm happier than I've ever been. And I was pretty fucking happy when I was a fit single guy with a free-agent penis.
Yes, get married. Call your wife on her bullshit, and fucking listen when she calls you on yours. For the first... probably two years, we would have a BIG fight every two months or so. And that was very not fun, but it was good because it got our problems out in the open so we could work on them. If you both work on it, you'll get better at being her husband, and she'll get better at being your wife, and your causes for conflict will get more and more rare. I still piss her off, and she still pisses me off, but I don't think we've had an actual fight in years.

Asians are subhuman the only redeeming quality is tight pussy.

Depends, first gen isn't too bad, thing with a lot of E.Asians, they know if they have a hapa kid it's unwise to divorce, the chance of getting another good white husband is slim. I've seen it too, that's about when their options shrink to niggers/white trash.
Good! Now, here's what I'm curious about, what is your personal family background? Your wifes? Most trad types i've met tend to come from good families, for whites in the USA that's been uncommon for a while now, anymore it's rare. You do have white guys who rise above but that's also why I think so many end up getting Asian spouses. Lets face it, American whites love to screw each other over in general, this country makes it too easy to get away with hence why we're seeing more domestic violence/shootings etc. People have had it with each other. Also, trads, esp. religious ones can be real assholes, if you're not just like them they hate you. I won't go full on /pol, I can't stand those autistic asshats. They deserve their misery.

Married last year to an Asian lady, give awesome bj (didnt know how to give one when we first met)
Got one kid, lookforward to another maybe in a year or two.

I feel like most women especially from the US and UK as well as the ABCs or ABA (American born Chinese, American born Asians) have something stuck up their asses.

And women from Asia, Latin American and Eastern Europe are great wife material since they have good family values in those area.

I noticed that most trad wife material are mostly midwestern gals

When I was single I had a gf and some side chicks - sex does not seem so intimate when you have multiple women.

I think what makes sex really good is the intimacy and the feels part... unfortunately that attachment can be weaponized by an unscrupulous woman.

Yeah, my wife is midwestern. Good family. She was a lapsed Catholic living a modern progressive life, when Life smacked her upside the head and she decided to NOPE out and high-tailed it back to traditional values.
We both got lucky.

Most of the midwestern women i've seen were just as entitled and had a ton of baggage in the forms of psyche med laced mental illness and body mass. That's just me though.
Sounds like it, I am one of the unfortunate ones who came from a shit background, worked my ass off and well, here I am. You sound very fortunate, most of us don't have that going for us. I'm not dirtying my hands with white trash and am not too keen on banging traps which is becoming quite popular, that or good old fashioned faggotry. Asian women are the perfect fit. Also, I am not religious nor am I fond of American Christianity. From my own experience their kind no longer does what they used to, no longer helps the least of these nor anything else of use. They're little more than a business/political entity for the privileged. I have no use for such things.

Married an 9/10 Irish girl, had twin boys body is still 9/10.
The companionship and having someone very reliable in my life
Is super worth it.
Also the fact she has hot family members and friends also makes the bonus of spying on their showers a very nice plus.

How are the Irish? They seem like a chill family oriented people. How much of a hastle is the religion part? That's what always turned me off about them. If it keeps the family working I could compromise but geez something about religion in general makes me cringe. It's the lack of personal responsibility/refusing to wipe your ass I hate with a passion.

Get a Chinese wife, get her fixed, don’t have kids, travel the world. That is the good life

First girlfriend from Taiwan loved to give BJs daily, was totally obsessed with swallowing cum. Unfortunately she was also batshit crazy, tried to attack me with a knife after she saw a photo of me with a colleagues and one of the colleagues was a woman. Had to get a restraining order.

Second gf was from mainland China. Pretty conservative, at first nice but had to wait a long time for her to open up. Sex is okay but she never initiated so it was all very boring. She didn't like foreplay, only hard pounding could get her to cum. Never wanted to do BJs and had the most difficult time to get her on birth control. The problem is that she like most Chinese was a product of one child policy and so spoiled to no end. Never did any cleaning or chores around the house so got tired of her attitude.

I just want a sane high sex drive woman that can also take responsibility in the household. Not that easy to find.

Its not worth it... im just here till the kids are grown....

Lol, sucks to be you loser.

Yep, make sure you find a perfect one for you or don't bother.....