I FUCKING HATE WORKING IN I.T...

I FUCKING HATE WORKING IN I.T.! End users RUIN LITERALLY EVERYTHING! Every time someone uses the conference room for a zoom or teams call I need to help them because some SMOOTHBRAINED NIG-NORAMOUS turned the FUCKING SPEAKER OFF. These people LITERALLY cannot do anything themselves! I make more money that I ever have but I'M A FUCKING COMPUTER JANITOR and DAYCARE WORKER FOR FUCKS SAKE! I don't fix problems with computers I FIX PROBLEMS WITH PEOPLE! WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS IS WHAT I.T. IS!? If I could make what I make now I'd go back to making SHITTY AIRPLANE PARTS in a FUCKING HEARTBEAT instead of being a glorified RETARD WRANGLER! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

Attached: 1658510937716356.png (680x704, 419.13K)

How much do you make?

Almost 60k. I'm mid level IT trying to work into the pure development side of IT so I don't have to speak to LITERAL FUCKING CHIMPANZEES they hire to PUSH KEYS.

Then start fucking with them.

Create an enemy only you can fight, any problem someone comes to you with, is this imaginary enemy.

I work in IT, and you are complaining about job security, your nog. These are easy ass fixes, and you get paid more than the average person to resolve them. Just fix the problem and be a rock star rather than another bitch. I get 80k a year doing the same thing because I don't have a shit attitude like some jaded fags in our industry.

I painfully relate to that. Most users are nice though since they need you, and when they tell me that they're not good with computers, I usually reply that the problem they have isn't about computers skills but about reading skills.

And yeah, we are pretty much considered as janitors for computers... But that's the way it is and that's why I'm trying to level up so I don't have to deal with that crap anymore.

You dont work in IT, you work in the help desk

Just make a bunch of viruses and load them up on the system, code them so you can set them off remotely, and nuke the pc of who ever crosses ya

kek

do you even script bro?

this, dudes like you are hard to come by. Pretty sure your employer appreciates it

Holy fuck you're right. I just realized that in the 3 years I've been doing this shit I have barely actually "worked" and I get accolades from my boss and the owners of the company for tard wrangling and generous raises and bonuses. This is the easiest job I've ever had...

Its not a joke. If you trouble shoot end user devices you are no IT, you are a help deck monkey

I hate it too user.
Talk to your doctor about getting on some antidepressants or antipsychotics.
Now the day passes and I don't even care.

Yeah same. I'm going for certs to be a cloud engineer. Gonna make the big bucks someday.

weed is great too, if you react positevely to it that is.

I know a little bit of mysql and php

Attached: images (16).jpg (230x219, 15.57K)

I enjoy the fuck out of weed. I think I just need to be grateful I'm not wrecking my body for money I can't live off of anymore

That is the same thing because you are working on the end user and use regardless of your role. Do you want to be a dev? Guess what? You are working on bugs for end-user devices. Do you want to be in security? Guess what fag you are working on end-user devices for compliance issues and GPO's appsec infosec...whatever, it's all IT-related shit. So the front line of IT is the helpdesk, and you need to have prior computer knowledge or a cert pr, preferably for CompTIA A+ or Network+, which are ENTRY LEVEL IT CERTS, dude; you sound like a chump. People who worked in networking or any other field likely used to be helpdesk people, shit I used to be too until I moved into another role.

keep at it, my man. You are on the right path, user!

i have no worked with a laptop in like a decade. i work on complex networks between hundreds of site. my job requires thought, planning, and training. your job is to read off 3 or 4 simple troubleshooting solutions for literal children end user before forwarding the problem to people who actually do real work

you are not IT. you are helpdesk

>working with end users ever

backend chads report in

Attached: FbWAumxWQAA8uMK.jpg (750x1334, 106.91K)

Thanks man. I want to master mysql just because it's so powerful and I could make fat stacks.

LARP