Why are white men obsessed with Latinas?

Why are white men obsessed with Latinas?

Attached: 1631126279191648418.jpg (942x1024, 306.99K)

They’re taking our woman

Why are men obsessed with Latinas?*

FIFY

Its more that I'll fuck anything with tits and vagina and doesnt need a mobility scooter to move around. Race doesnt factor into what I stick my dick in.

>Why are white men obsessed with Latinas?

prettier, better bodies, less corny than white girls, better food, music, dancing

but mostly just because that pussy ridiculous

You just posted the reason why user and Latinas, especially Colombians, are fucking fine as fuck. Honestly, though, I got myself a Filipina because it's like the best of both worlds, having Latin and Asian ancestry. Goddamn Filipinas (some) are gorgeous.

Latinas are top heavy and hairy af.

That said there are sexy women of every race

Attached: 0 latina babe face onoff tit frontal selfie.jpg (954x1079, 180.25K)

Attached: 2 ; multi thick ass latina ig curvy bum fit bod frontal selfie.jpg (2999x3999, 1.05M)

Attached: 4 ig latina selfie (24).jpg (620x1069, 97.79K)

>herrrr durrrr muh latina herr durrr

when they key your car, pop your tires and stab your best friend don't come crawling back to white girls. we dont want u.

Because they have built in dsl, bbl, and tits. You don't have to pay for the dlc

lower your sodium content user, white girls do the same shit.

Because it's a mixed race. They're all half-somethings. All the best-looking girls are half-something.

Attached: 1632928053404.jpg (620x349, 21.12K)

more right

This must be an American white thing. Because I'm Irish, white af and tbh I prefer Desi girls or Filipinos. Not at all interested in Latinas.

Attached: 1649022063554.jpg (750x716, 55.74K)

Ewww, dude, that's gross..desi girls? Might as well fuck a pile of shit while drinking your business. On top of that, you are gay because you prefer Filipino Well, I don't know about you, but I like Filipinas.

Attached: 1660587114477981.gif (450x450, 1.96M)

why are you so obsessed with what others do?

Hahaha you're a funny cunt user

You white girls just like seeing folks crawl is all.

Because of the insanity. Danger is inherently hot.

I feel like that is just because those are the only type of brown girls you really have on your soggy, inbred island.

in North America there are shitloads of Caribbean, South and Central American women everywhere (I mean, they are the indigenous ones)

come to Miami sometime and you will see what I mean- most beautiful women on earth.