On/off girlfriend who was everything i have ever wished and dreamed for of two years blocked me on everything...

on/off girlfriend who was everything i have ever wished and dreamed for of two years blocked me on everything. just got fired from my job for taking time off due to the mental collapse her blocking me has caused. where do i go from here? or should i just end it?

Attached: srtj5d7kiyrt.jpg (600x630, 22.22K)

If you are a bitch, just end it, save the world your sorry ass

If you aren't a bitch, well time to work your way back to the top; for get that hoe, she belongs in the streets.

You might want to try growing pair of testicles.

There is no woman alive or dead worth this reaction. Literally not one.

Get your shit together bro.

Get a job, jerk off, eat food. You'll be fine you stale end piece lf white bread

Find new goals in live.

Why are you lost? Bitch you at the bottom there's only one way to go, up!

kys faggot

>or should i just end it?
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR??
Do it. Do it now. WTF are you waiting for? DO IT.

Attached: DO.IT.FROG....jpg (496x502, 56.6K)

> just got fired from my job for taking time off due to the mental collapse her blocking me has caused.
God Damn! What a fucking ZERO.

You are a pussy if you are gonna kys because some woman. You are not a man, you are a weak piece of shit, you should be ashamed of yourself. If you commit suicide do it for convictions or because the system sucks not for a whore. She was not your gf, it was your turn. Man up you pussy. She is now fucking some real men and you are crying him, what a loser

fuck all these other anons telling you to kill yourself try doing something you like so you don't worry about her and try and get another job even if it doesn't pay very well because you can always go up from here

>time off due to the mental collapse
I heard Andy is hiring backstage janitors.

Attached: shit.jpg (401x399, 34.18K)

Attached: frog.blast.........jpg (600x600, 42.05K)

because this was the kind of woman that had everything i wanted-- and i mean everything. tall, beautiful, perfect body, wonderful mind, smart, funny, no kids, same age, same goals in life, literally the whole fucking checklist. i didn't even care that i would've had to convert to islam for her she was beyond fucking worth it. it feels like winning the jackpot for 2 years and losing it all 2 years later. i genuinely want to fucking die. the job i couldn't give two fucks about, those things are a dime a dozen. it'll take work but eventually i'll find one. with her though... i don't get those kind of women EVER. not on the apps, not in person, its fucking heart wrenching.

i am sorry for your loss user. my condolences

Why did she block you though? What happened exactly

You’re experiencing something that is totally primal. When we break up, it feels like we can literally be dying because In the wild, being alone meant a higher probably of death. You don’t live in the wild. So, you’re gonna live as long you put in effort to push forward.

You are allowed to experience loneliness and disparities. However, you need to keep getting sunlight, working out, and only surround your self with people who want the better version of you.

If you can deal with this rock bottom feeling, and focus on becoming a better person, you’ll be a stronger person in the end. Once you learn how to be happy on your own success, no one can take that away. Not even a bitch who blocked you from everything.

Don’t even consider taking you back once you’re doing better. You’ll lose your profess and be disappointed with your self.

its such a long story. she's blocked/unblocked me before. but this is the first time she has blocked me everywhere. a few weeks ago, she blocked me-- then unblocked me and i asked her to come over. she came over. told me she just wanted to be friends. i told her i was going to win her back. she spent the night. was all over me in the middle of the night. hooked up again in the morning. spent the night at her place the next day. we'd text throughout the day, we'd talk after work on the phone. then we spent 4 days over the weekend together-- cooking dinner, making breakfast, sleeping together, hooking up, cuddling up on the couch, swimming together, she would come up wrap her arms around me, kiss me on the cheek, she'd show me an art piece she was working on and tell me how happy it made it that i would get so excited and supportive for her. we'd cuddle on the couch, i'd fall asleep in her arms, she'd wrap her arms around me, but the moment i ever tried to cuddle in bed-- she'd tell me "we talked about this!!" well last week, when i had a brutal fucking nightmare, i tried to cuddle up with her and she did the same thing. and i got really upset, we argued from 2am till 5am. it was a fucking trainwreck, i was so fucking upset-- sobbing uncontrollably, telling her how i felt for her, and she just kept saying she was done, she hasn't felt that way in awhile despite acting like she did for the past week. i left at 5am and drove an hour home. she messaged me saying she hope i made it home okay, we talked briefly that night but she said she was going to close the door on us and she didn't feel the way i did anymore. i asked her if i could go to a pool party she was having on sunday, and she said i could but i had to arrive after everyone and leave before everyone, which made me feel so fucking unwanted there. and i told her how it made me feel and how i've been feeling and i was a fucking wreck and she just got so upset with me, telling me i never learn.

nobody cares whether you thrive or die you decide

>on/off
Wasn't going to work out in the end anyway
>mental collapse because she blocked me
Bro, be stronger.
>lost my job because of said collapse
This is just pathetic.

i told her she keeps pushing this on me by acting one way, then backing me into a corner with all of her rules, time limits and constraints on what i can or can not say. and how she leaves me with either-- take it or leave options. i told her she has all the control and it has ruined me. and then she blocked me on the last app i had communication with her on. and i've been a fucking mental mess ever since. gorging myself with fast food, barely sleeping, now losing my job. cant focus on anything. cant do anything but sit here on my fucking computer on this cesspool or on fucking reddit being told that its all my fault and she did nothing wrong. and people just don't realize the mental fuckery of someone doing this to you. coming and going. blocking and unblocking for months. telling someone you love them more anything and would do anything for them in life, seeing her as the absolute most perfect woman you've ever had a chance with. i feel conditioned to believe she will be back one more time. but after our last talk, i feel fucking delusional for thinking that. and i feel so fucking guilty and feel like i fucked up the ONLY chance i will ever have at a fulfilled life where i didnt have to fucking settle below my standards.

its definitely her fault she keeps on blocking and unblocking you and she shouldn't have met you in person and kept on going with it she should have been more direct in my view