You fucking faggots lied to me

You fucking faggots lied to me.

You told me if I ate better, exercised more, decently socialized, and did more activities outside the house that I would IMPROOVE. I'd be happier, healthier, and pull tail.
>well i fucking havent
For the past 6 months I've done this stupid ass bullshit. I've done the gym routine, the diet routine, sworn off booze, got up at the same time, and even went back to college this semester to work on an actual degree and not just a shitty AA bullshit one.

And I'm still fucking the same person. I still have zero fucking mental energy or personal happiness. I get out of bed every day because I have to, not because of some inner sigma discipline or some shit. I still don't fucking like women (or men, faggots), their pussies are still nasty fucking things, romance is a goddamn myth and it's not like I'm somehow more confident just because I'm now depressed and somewhat in shape instead of just depressed.

You faggots lied to me.

Attached: 1653054888218.jpg (621x680, 79.7K)

Don't blame self improvement bc ur still being a selfish unconcious miserable fuck with a toxic mindset on life. Why don't u try a little gratitude and perspective u little whiney bitch

>work hard to be happy
>am not happy
>"wtf you're doing it wrong, you should Just Be Happy™"
Okay pal.

OP is proving that if you don't have the right attitude, you'll always be a bitch

Ah, so just live in denial of things? I'm not going to reject reality and white-knuckle smile through shit. If shit is shitty then it's shitty, man.

Stop being a contrarian and own up to the fact that you never wanted to change, and just kept being that same miserable cuck you were when you started.

See a fucking shrink and get on some kind of SSRI or SNRI. I am hard wired fucked in the head with clinical depression and some other semi-unrelated shit. 10mg Lexapro and 100mg carbamazepine combined with talk therapy are the main reasons why I haven't an heroed yet. Keep your head up user.

not op btw

>pay some normie fuck hundreds of dollars to listen to your shit
>do some make happy drugs bro its just your brain chemicals i swear

shit fucking advice. there isnt some magical fucking fix to everything you faggot. some people just dont fucking like it here, me included.

Attached: 1661719335933163.jpg (765x1024, 102.7K)

Meds, now.

>and even went back to college this semester
Who the fuck goes to college anymore?
Do it online retard. And use that spare time to get a job and make money.
They you will have cash to go do something isntead of bitching.

>only 6 months

You haven’t even gone through the mental change yet.

You sound like the kinda faggot who needs to be on meds. Shit helps keep me fucking stable and functional for my day to day. I'm not even fully happy, still stressed fro

You are the 1%. Next step is take SSRIs or KYS. It’s works for everyone else so you are either a odd duck or lying.

Attached: A29F204A-E762-4B23-933A-8699E8954E61.jpg (819x1024, 95.06K)

OP is a forever manchild, he doesn't want to change, he wants the world to change around him

*Stressed from shit out of my control.

I was racking my brain on what fro meant.

no amount of drugs will change anything for me. i've tried them. i was on zoloft, went to therapists, nothing can fix me. i have no lust for life, everything bores me and i just want to nap, play games, watch anime and jerk off to lolis until i'm no longer able to live off the good will of my parents. i refuse to pay the toll of life like you conformist normie faggots do. i don't want to work, find a purpose, fall in love or have sex. i'm doing fine here. i have garbage bags over my windows because the sun isn't my friend, it's constantly cold as fuck and cozy in my tiny, mostly empty minimalist rot den. i have one of the best gaming pcs you can get and all the time on my hands. im not gonna stress myself out and shorten my lifespan like you. fuck work. fuck kids. fuck love. fuck sex. fuck everything. and no i wont an hero cause despite all of this shit i still enjoy consuming art enough to want to keep living

Attached: 1661844526421174.jpg (679x326, 50.73K)

You do you boo.

You can not give a fuck and be based about it.
Suffering is a choice.

Attached: Buddha.jpg (494x544, 29.53K)

consider the following

Attached: 1566044024210.jpg (499x750, 55.21K)

Try actually fucking helping other people. Also there's nothing wrong with being asexual user

OP is a whiney boy man edge lord that is mentally stuck at age 17. Here he is crying for attention and answers and looking to start fights with randoms. Move along. OP made his choice to be a homo. Maybe in 10 years you will learn what the rest of us have at age 20.

Attached: 411930E7-2CD6-4B7C-9DBD-7980B0483F2F.png (664x605, 459.2K)