Fat people

can we band together to kill all fat people this is disgusting

Attached: 7116DD07-65E7-4B14-87FB-93F62360CA67.jpg (750x868, 429.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

data.worldobesity.org/rankings/#:~:text=Ranking (% obesity by country) , 53.15 104 more rows
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucking hate fat acceptance and fat enablers/apologists. I want to kill Lizzo with my own two hands, but I'd rape her before I do so.

This is mainly an American problem. If we just cut all contact with Americans the problem will solve itself

i would do the same, i don’t know why they want to continue being literal landwhales

then they’d just blow up

Imagine being so fat you have negative inches of penis.
We should start bullying fat people into suicide, at least the ones not actively trying to lose weight.

Drop the hate Americans narrative a do a 5 second google search before you shitpost.

data.worldobesity.org/rankings/#:~:text=Ranking (% obesity by country) , 53.15 104 more rows

They're already killing themselves. All we have to do is wait.

that’s what’s crazy to me, that you get so massive your dick is inverted.

i wouldn’t mind ugly motherfuckers like this killing themselves

just wish it would happen sooner

>the only places worse than Murca are tiny Polynesian islands where they literally eat fried fat
Nice try, Amerifatty.

LMAO

>Didn't use the link and made a false assumption that I am American without any supporting evidence.

Fuck you really are a smoothbrained knuckledragger aren't you?

yes lets kill all the fat people and we'll stop when we get one pound under your current weight. SF

Slaughter fatties for their meat, then forcefeed it to vegans. In minecraft ofc

Yeah but they are (somehow) able to reproduce before death which unfortunately ensures the continuation of their disgusting habits

great idea but i’m afraid that’s all lard no meat

how to stop the spread of fatties

Should I be killed OP? I'm 5'9", 210lbs.

Attached: PXL_20220710_131309885_exported_1165_1658654211428~2.jpg (2142x2356, 1.79M)

nahhh you’re outside at least, that pig hasn’t felt the sun in years

This. Those countries buy Australia's offcuts which are basically all fat for their meat. It's because they are so poor and have no natural resources to become richer or land to farm. So what is America's excuse?