Hey Any Forums

i may or may not have to kill someone
i can gain access to his house unnoticed and can overpower him physically.
what method will leave no trace of violence and will be believed to be a natural death ?

Attached: 744FFC4C-E5CF-418F-A752-31110D5E3049.jpg (1080x810, 136.28K)

Caffeine overdose looks like a heart attack, and caffeine is odorless, tasteless, and colorless.

The More You Know!
================*

Does he use any injectable drugs, insulin, or heroin for example, if so, inject them with air.

it depends really, i'd say you can crush fruit seeds and mix them with water for cyanide and poison said person

air embolism?

no but he is heavy alcoholic and chain drinks for weeks

*sigh* if this isn't a larp - why?

it’s not larp, but i’m asking beforehand hope it doesn’t come to this
all i will say that is he threatens my family member

Good luck trying to get away with it. Especially now that you have posted about it. Even if you pulled off to make it look like a natural death, the question is always raised unless it's blatantly obvious that he died due to medical conditions or known hazardous lifestyle.
If you're going for the "accident" route you better know 100% you won't slip up and even then you probably will.
In the days of universal omnipresent tracking devices you better get really creative.

ACAB and fuck the police, but maybe this is the time to use our taxpayer money for good use? Unless you have like pounds of grass or some shit, but either way don't let em inside - talk to them outside if they come to your place for some reason. You don't want a life on your hands

old age

Have him smell ur armpits cuz u smell lel

Attached: Achievement_Violet's_Heaven_Rush_Complete.jpg (256x256, 30.96K)

At least he deserves it? You can try to poison him with ricin it's very effective and lethal

You should pop out and scare him to induce a heart attack

>known hazardous lifestyle
he has and isn't young either
he has many friends in the police and i have no one. i don't want to gamble and trust police
>At least he deserves it
yes

push him down the stairs while he's drunk, and if he's not dead just break his throat and let him suffocate, wear gloves or clean any traces of fingerprints, make it look like a definite accident

>he has
>isn't young either
Give him head then.

Willingly or unwillingly, you leave your sweat, hair, grease, epidermis and dna. This is a terrible idea. Paradoxically, it is simpler to approach on the street and shoot someone in the back of the head with a pistol, quickly flee the scene having clothes to change into somewhere prepared in a nearby basement, and count on the fact that most people nearby will recognize the gunshot is just the loud roar of a motorcycle.

I can't think of a reason to kill someone unless they're a direct threat. You should probably get over your issue that way you don't end up doing 20+ in prison. Noone ever gets away with it.

Attached: samir.png (603x425, 585.8K)

You are asking for advice on a murder while using Any Forums.

A site on the clearweb.

Most likely also using your real IP adress since Any Forums does not allow VPNs unless its for special users who bought some shit Any Forums service.

You also most likely used your home wifi/data.

If the cops ever connect the ties to the relations you had with said person, then youre fucked.

How about you use the deepweb next time instead of being a fucking retard. Bet youre also behind those Log threads.

In order to overdose on caffeine you would have to calculate the amount of bodyweight that a person has mixed with the amount of caffeine per 100g.

If you can find someone stupid enough to snort or swallow kilos of caffeine then good luck with that.

That is false. Planning is everything.
Visit the friend for a sudden trip to the forest, make sure they dont tell anyone nor text anyone about it.
Drive a stolen vehicle and carry him to the nearest pond at night etc etc etc.

You are doing it wrong.

Buy a couple of bars of Xanax and dissolve them in his drink. Rinse the glass and leave a couple of unconsumed bars behind. Cause of death: heavy drinker mixed meds and alcohol. A common "natural" death.

You do realize it doesn't take more than approximately two grams for most people, right?