This latina I've been seeing has gone off the deep end since she got on birth control...

This latina I've been seeing has gone off the deep end since she got on birth control. I feel like she's acting way crazier since she's been taking it. Anyone else have this experience?

Attached: 1643985372566.jpg (960x1280, 143.27K)

yes birtcontrol fuck girls up. thats why all men should just snipsnip. no men want to be a father anyway

Fuck off, 1) that's damaging to my manhood 2) there is a chance it can't be reversed 3) it's surgical while girls just have to take a fucking pill or get a shot.

that bitch makes my dick so hard

Attached: 1620236127614.jpg (902x1203, 469.77K)

Attached: 1543436978142.jpg (1080x1920, 206.09K)

Horrible advice

Attached: daevn7vq8qc11.png (640x1138, 852.73K)

Attached: hylygbsoieb11.png (640x1032, 633.91K)

Attached: 1511861521939.jpg (1200x1600, 220.9K)

Attached: 1520420920990.jpg (3000x5333, 1.64M)

yes, birth control makes women fucking nuts it's almost not worth it

Attached: ztgacli9lub11.png (640x853, 532.91K)

I love how the blacked clothing trend brought a resurgence to calvin klein underwear. snowbunnies hiding in plain sight is hot

Nah, it's worth it. You ever blow load your load in a girl? It's fucking worth it. Just treat them like children and ignore them if they're gonna act like that.

Actually birth control is proven to increase good feelings toward her partner BUT if she forgets to take it some days or takes it halfway through the day - shit gets fucked. start and stop is 100% worse than none at all

She's got the injection one not the daily pills

oh, breh. yeah Idk shit about that tbh

magnificent butthole

wdym user? My gf started taking birth control pills and ever since then she has much less libido... it's such a bad secondary effect for me

Same, mine still got wet and enjoyed sex, but didn't initiate it anymore

It could be just another phase of the relationship. Yeah shit's kinda hard. Could be not totally the pill, which means it can be worked on

She's extremely moody now, like legit mood swings and crying over dumb shit, but she's still horny at least.

nah not that, she has been on and off with the pills and when she doesnt take it she's horny as fuck again, and when she does it's more like she can be horny but lazy about it y'know? It's weird, that shit has many strange secondary effects

It scrambles their hormones, for some it makes them insanely horny sluts, for others it makes them frigid dry cunts, and some it makes them batshit nuts, and others muted and burnt out. Big pharma figured out how to disrupt pregnancy but as far as the side effects go, they said fuck it, it works for what we say its for. I know theres at least one major birth control that about 10 years ago got pulled off the market for giving women strokes and shit.

Best method is apparently the IUD insert but even that can cause mood changes.

oh yeah my gf talked with my about it and I told her that she should do whatever she wants with her body. I'm not here to brag with anons so don't get me wrong, but I have a big size (24 cms. long when fully erect, sometimes more) but I'm also sensitive as fuck on the tip. It gives me the chills to think about putting it in and fuck hard with my gf and feel something pricking on my dick, I'm scared af about that. I want her to do what's better for her anyway ofc but I'm scared xD

>blames the pill
You are soft op grow a pair.