My ex gf texted me for no apparent reason about some small talk bullshit a month ago...

My ex gf texted me for no apparent reason about some small talk bullshit a month ago. Then after a few texts she ghosted. My question is: if she contacts me again, would it be mature to simply ignore the text and not reply this time? Or should I straight up ask her why she's contacting me after telling me she never wanted to see me again, and ask her what her game is? Maybe, just maybe, I want to fuck her again- how should I proceed? I deleted her number after our texts so I don't have it, but I have her IG and Snapchat (not following/friends, but they arent blocked).

Attached: 1549057080113.jpg (640x631, 17.5K)

Young dumb fool. Going back to your ex is a rookie mistake. Next time ask your father for advice instead of strangers on one of the if not the most degenerate websites on earth.

Im' 30

it would be mature to start forming your own opinions some time soon. you know, like adults do.

Why do you care?

Just curious as to what her motives are honestly and why she's doing this.

tell her tits or gtfo

How did the break up go? I fuck my ex on the regular. She loves the thrill of cheating on her fiancé with me. All girls want attention and to feel sexy. It's fucking easy man.

Anytime you want to fuck your ex just ask. If she says no just blackmail her with her old photos.

You're 30 and still clueless? Sad.

Don't reply, at all. She's just desperate for attention/validation. Sure, there's a small chance you might get to fuck her again, but there's probably good reasons why you broke up in the first place, and letting her back into your life will only cause problems.
Just think of all the miles of cock- and potential diseases- she's taken since your breakup, it'll make ignoring her that much easier.

She probably has baby rabies. It's a trap. She will claim to be on the pill or UID and or will harvest your baby batter from the used condom when you leave her house. Then you will be on the hook for 18 years of child support and watching her fuck others.

But if you must...mouths don't get pregnant.

You had it right the first time. Do Not Respond. She’s playing a game right now to see if she’s still got you “on the hook.” If she yanks your chain how will you react. Stop reacting and she will go away.

Stop posting this stupid fucking larp
You giant dumb nigger faggot
Kys

Don’t text her. I broke up with a sexy Asian (pic rel) bc she was bipolar. She tried to keep reaching out but I was monitoring her OF and saw her riding a guy with a huge dick. Then she messages me saying “you should know I have herpes and you should probably get tested” in a last ditch effort to keep me

Attached: 3E866D4C-D6FD-4D34-A4A2-9E90944912D3.jpg (1284x2236, 1.63M)

Imagine using a condom with an ex. Fuck that lol I'm busting inside her

How would her giving you herpes help keep you? Bitches be crazy man

So you have a problem with an user posting this thread in the hopes of getting some good advice and insight, yet say nothing about the endless coomer, kike and tranny threads? Commit suicide.

Bc then we could just “have it together” lol idk

I bet the sex was awesome, but yeah, if she starts getting STDs or lying about them, it's time to jump ship.

she is just bored and know you will respond- girls want what they cant have. ignore her and she will start texting more and more. then if you want, just give her 1 word responses and then try to make her your toy. but for the love of god dont say 'well i told you not to contact me, boohoohoo.'

She's the one that told me not to contact her, that's the thing and why I'm so confused. So basically just play it cool/like I don't care and try to fuck her again?

It's called having a backup plan. If things fail your the fall back option.
If you want to have self respect then don't settle for being someone's option B. The next time she contacts tell her to stop and let the past be the past. Block her if she can't deal with it or starts guilt tripping etc.

Wish you the best user

ya. shes just bored and looking for attention right now. just ignore her or say 'ok' 'ya', stuff like that. she will either get the hint and fuck off or depending on how desperate she is she will send like a 2am text about missing you type of deal.

women are easy. they are children that need constant validation. they want what they cant have, so just play on your own terms. but dont go deeper about anything- 'boohoo you said not to text you, so why the change of heart' type of shit. just keep it short and sweet.

'how was your day'
-good. you?
what are you doing right now
-grabbing a drink - even if you were at home doing nothing. just make it seem like youre busy and out and about
shit like this, she will get frustrated because you arent initiating and she cant talk about herself or get you to talk about her.