Does anyone ever had a nudist gf? How was it? Are they really into the lifestyle or they just want to show off...

Does anyone ever had a nudist gf? How was it? Are they really into the lifestyle or they just want to show off? Stories / experiences welcome

Attached: 5894870-more-tanned-girls-01.jpg (750x1000, 149.36K)

Exhibitionist wife. But it might get the thread rolling
While she isn't a nudist, it's a risk aspect.

My wife just likes to be naked or barely clothed. If its a clothing optional beach, shes naked. Shes naked around the house all the time too. My kids friends have seen her a few times

Before we were married, my gf went to a nudist camp with a couple of her friends. I fapped like a maniac when she got back and I looked through her pics.

I had a German gf. She and her family were big into naturist holidays. It's no big deal in Germany anyway. I was invited along for a holiday with them once. Parents, gf, younger sister and younger brother plus me. It was least erotic thing ever. They were all so comfortable being nude and I felt like a huge tool for even being sef-conscious. I was worried that I was going to be turned on and walking around with a hard-on. Nothing could have been further from the truth. Even the hotties were somehow less interesting after the first 5 minutes. It was also really great once you got into the whole thing - very liberating. I totally get the appeal now, but we split up and I haven't gone to another nudist/naturist thing since. This was late 90s.

Where was this. Were you in a camper van or a chalet or what. Sister nice?

It was a nudist resort on the coast of France. We were in a couple of cabins, parents and younger sister in one, me, gf and her bro in the other. He was a cool little kid, stayed out of the way, spent most of his time alone reading iirc.

The little sister was way younger - still a little kid, nothing to report there.

The French have some fine-ass looking women, I'll give them that.

Also one tip I would give is trim your pubes if you go to a nudist camp, you don;t need to wax yourself bald, just trim it like you would expect a woman to.

Sounds like I'd get completely bored of a woman if she were nude all the time. Her getting son's friends hard is pretty hot.

I’m actually the one that’s into the nudist lifestyle and my gf is not. It kinda bothers me because I wish she was more free about it like me. She thinks all the guys are creeps and checking her out even though we are surrounded by women and men. Either that or she’s self conscious but idk why because there are truly some whales at the beaches.

Briefly dated a girl who had gotten into nudism when she was younger, but was not a nudist when I knew her. I have never been to a nudist camp myself, I can't verify.
From what she said, nudity becomes very matter-of-fact and not exciting at all very quickly, and she liked how that made her feel. However, she said basically everyone there was there to swing or wifeswap. There were always events like beauty pageants or sack races or three-legged man runs, very old-school summer camp stuff, and knowing that you might fuck anybody there was always just under the surface. She liked that too for a while, but then she had a bad relationship while she was in the lifestyle, and she swore off the whole thing.
This is her. Not going to say which one she is, but this is the kind of thing they did all the time.

Attached: F's party when she was with K.jpg (1920x1080, 859.91K)

girl I used to see would spend most of her time naked, it was a weird cleanliness thing with her. Like often times she would get home, take a deuce and then shower and just never put new clothes back on.

ironically she was a slob of a person, but I guess she felt confined by clothes or something I dunno.

it really does get boring after awhile, you don't realize how much the tease does it for you until its just not even there

Nudist camps are pedophile havens. Prove me wrong.

For me it's the opposite it's awesome. Get your hormones checked cuck

Second from right?

Was your ex named Fritha?

Go be a reeeeepublicunt on Any Forums. We don't need that shit here.

Fuck me, Any Forums is everywhere. Yeah, she went by that name. Her real name is something completely different. Very sweet girl, great in bed, but her life is crazy like napalm. Not her fault, and she's trying to pick up the pieces, but I wasn't messing with that.

Small world.

I'm familiar with her.

Attached: 349338988_5_123_111lo.jpg (2000x1307, 1.96M)

more?

I don't want to expose this user's ex if he doesn't want that

ex gf, she didn't mind being naked, not an exhibitionist, so no public stuff, but used to walk naked around the house, she's got a kid, he's 15yo now, poor kid will grow wanting to fuck his mom.

Dude, I don't even have more. Fritha (or A, if you know her) sent me what I posted when we were texting early on. I didn't know there was a set. Post away.

I recognized her right away. I spent some time with her when I was visiting Germany in 2005 or so. I remembered enough about something she told me back then to be able to find these pics pretty quick.

Attached: 349336208_4_123_433lo lr.jpg (1791x1170, 461.8K)