Any single mother who isn't a widow, is radioactive trash...

Any single mother who isn't a widow, is radioactive trash. Any widowed mother who doesn't remain celibate for at least five years as she grieves before attempting to "find love again", is radioactive trash. These are the facts. Dispute them if you wish.

Attached: AOC.jpg (1024x1024, 93.41K)

>is radioactive trash
14 yo kid rant
opinion discarded

your vagine is like sleeve of wizard

Woman

> the American "left"

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-164110.png (1818x2048, 297K)

imagine thinking AOC is a communist or that communism is when the government does a whole lot of stuff. read a book, shitbird

>women
>on Any Forums
woah, you truly are 14
and a stupid 14 yo on top of that

Butthurt roastie or insufferable simp, either way kill yourself trash

Attached: 1661438670780120.jpg (612x536, 44.77K)

"Mourning untimely consumes the sad
Few are their days in the land of the living
Beautiful daughter of toscar"
This poem of unkown origin to me was quoted by Henry David Thoreau in his opus magnus "Walden". I thought there was something wrong with. It's a good thing indeed that great poets unveiled the truths of our nature from the hypocritical and vane lies of the social comedy. Sorry if truth and freedom displeases you.

I still can't understand how the TDS people keep calling Trump authoritarian. I mean he's crass and stupid and a troll, but I can't remember him ever doing anything authoritarian.

Shouldn’t you be in school?

>ad hominem in every post
>kill yourself
>no, you are mad
Aw, kid, at least have some dignity

Sounds like someone isnt pleased about his new dad. Implying there is a set grief window every person needs to fulfill sounds like a good thumbrule for psychopaths in acting

that's nice but my cock was in your mother and you are your own uncle

Attached: orca-image--1593863142.jpg (1440x1261, 133.79K)

telling someone to kill himself isn't ad hominem retard
I'm not OP, dumbass

Attached: image_2022-08-30_174248229.png (185x43, 1.94K)

image still applies to you.
die mad

I'm in my 40's so I remember when the dems dropped their left-wing inclinations in the 90's.
We had a fuel pricing crisis. Nobody from the dems even suggested nationalization of any aspect of the fuel industry ...... because they're not remotely left-wing

>Doesn't say anything and calls someone out
>HURR DURR YOU SAID STUPID SHIT URR DURR
I am sure communism will thrive with communist countries declaring war and communist leaders being tyrannical.

And why do I know you look like this?

Attached: 1625084742540.jpg (640x853, 150.81K)

Widowed means the dude died
Also , AOC isn’t communist she is centrist

The five years might be a bit extreme. Calling them radioactive trash might be too, it only shows your anger lol, you have to move past that.

But yes, you cant turn a whore into a wife. Fuck the whores but dont date them, date the very rare virgin. If you pop that cherry she wil be attached to you as long as you want.

Call me whatever you want, those who know this truth have easer lives.