Confession Time - Stories of your first time and other sexual experiences

Everything is welcome. If you have screenshots of stories from here, post them!

Attached: Confession 4Chan.jpg (192x262, 5.87K)

This one time at band camp I accidentally bumped a thread

First time was with my now-wife, her first time was literal rape. I'm her only consensual partner.

I was fwb with a girl who had fetal alcohol syndrome for a while. Feel bad about it cause I continued to see her when it was veru obvious she was catching feelings and had no one else. I also feel bad for kinda liking that she looked a little weird.

Story of your first time?

Was awkward as shit, I finished in her in a matter of seconds, she was anxious because you know, first time consensual. All in all I was more disappointed than she was it was so quick.

Thats fair, my first time I think I lasted around 30 seconds, but my GF at the time knew and was OK with it. Took a couple of weeks of "training" to learn how lasting longer works.

Not to brag, but sometimes, I can go on for 90 min.. And lucky for me.. My GF loves it. But there is far between those kinds of "sessions".

Nowadays 20 minutes on the dot is typical for average sex. Not counting foreplay of any sorts, which adds on another 10-20 depending on how horny we are.

When I was 16 I made out with and fingered a 9yo girl

Bmp

Never told another soul this because even I don’t believe it happened, but it did.

When I was 17, I needed to borrow my dads truck but he said I needed to stay the night at his house with his new gf at the time (My parents never married) if I wanted to borrow the next day. So, I go to his gf house around 10, take a shower and get told I can sleep in the spare room. While in the spare room, I got woken up around 12 feeling like someone was on top of me, then someone trying to put my dick somewhere that was FAR to tight. At that moment, I woke up fully and realized some little girl I had never seen was on top of me, couldn’t be no more than 11~14. I freaked out and pushed her off…. Only to discover two other little girls in the room giggling that appeared younger than the first. Startled, I walked out the room and went to pee and saw my dad and asked him where did these girls come from and was told it was the gf daughters that had just came home and I guess they sleep in that room sometimes, that’s when the gf told the girls not to bother me in there. I fucking left, told my dad I would get the car in the morning and walked 4 miles home. I was scared that I was about to get arrested or something

Any guys have their first time doing gay stuff with a group of friends and really liking all of it?

Foot fetish. Didn't tell my fiancee. She found out on her own

Bump

I just got my first foot job this morning :) nice fetish bro

Bump

MORE?

>me 20yo ottermode dicaprio wannabe (it was 2004, girla were still obsessed with Titanic and Romeo + Juliet) sperg killing most of my chances
>collegefag, get supermarket job
>fat scottish 25yo checkout lass, biggest tits I've ever seen
>fuck it, why not
>her bedroom, bra comes off
>like two fucking millennium domes
>tits the size of my head
>fucked her on her bedroom floor twice, fucked her 3 times overnight and again in the morning in my parent's bed the weekend after
>dumped her and went to uni a couple of months later

Not one day goes by I don't remember her tits, absolutely amazing

I took my best friend's virginity fucking her raw in the ass in a library bathroom while her boyfriend was studying. I was super horny after a breakup and knew she'd had a crush on me, so I felt her up under the desk until she went into the bathroom and then followed her.

Feel kinda bad about suprise impregnating a friends wife after the both got blacked out cross faded on his birthday night