You loaned $100,000 to a jobless teenager

You loaned $100,000 to a jobless teenager.

Attached: FbVmFffWIAAU4wa.jpg (1287x1334, 805.32K)

no, i wouldn't.

In non-shithole countries you don't have to pay the equivalent of a mercedes g wagon to study.

you dont in America- these ding dongs just choose to go to these high tuition schools- then want me to pay for it.

Why is conservative humor always so witty and clever? This is killer shit, OP!

>to study.
no fuck face. you can go to a college for like 6k per year. these retards chose to go to a place that they couldn't afford, get degrees that weren't worth anywhere near what they payed, and are screeching like tards when they're told they have to pay back their loans. This isn't 'murica bad, it's tards are tards.

why do you assume that is "conservative humor"? many many liberals are in support of fiscal responsibility.

he knows that- he is part of the "America sucks" psyops team.

ignore him.

I was born a slave in an evil society!

I'd be mad if i have to exist in the evil society forever!

This is a post about incredibly dumb right wingers

Why do you retards keep responding to the IRA bot? You pretend to be annoyed, but you keep feeding the fucking troll. It's like watching the next generation of America's relationship with the legacy media.

>loaned

>Go to Bumfuck City College for cheap degree
>All of the jobs you apply to smirk at you for not going to a state school/shit on your degree because it is perceived as lesser
Why does no one ever talk about this

look, if 8 year olds are smart and insightful enough to make significant, permanent, life-altering decisions then so are your "jobless teenagers"

You can go to community college in America for like $5k a year. You can also get scholarships to pay for it, and there are literally thousands of different scholarships. I saw one once if you made a shirt out of duct tape they'd give you $1,500 towards tuition.

People in America are really just that lazy. It's not the systems, it's the people. America is fucking awesome, Americans fucking suck.

Republicans are fine with billionares getting handouts

so abortions for all then?

show me which CC you can go to and pay $5K a year for four 12 unit quarters.

fork it over, boomie.

Attached: 1661560005424678.jpg (1480x1163, 373.9K)

Abortions for some, miniature American flags for others

so long as they can choose that sounds good to me.

boomers and their parents gutted the west, least they can do is fork over some of that blood-money to pay for kids to have a fucking chance

Attached: 1661350465146997.jpg (784x1024, 115.22K)

I went to a junior college for a technical AS degree- started at $70k and never been looked down on for jc.

>Why does no one ever talk about this
because they are ignorant/dishonest

Attached: 1661566115096054.jpg (2000x1253, 236.08K)

Attached: 1661559736388462.jpg (734x643, 59.4K)

they always are, fucking retards with zero empathy still think that wealth is gonna trickle-down

Attached: 1661555679703581.jpg (1080x1051, 216.3K)

>Why does no one ever talk about this
Because it's not a thing. Go be a retard somewhere else

Because she's on their "side" so they don't care about the fairness of the situation