Dipshits who got the covid “vaccine” are dying by the millions

Dipshits who got the covid “vaccine” are dying by the millions.

I didn’t get the vaccine so I have absolutely nothing to worry about. I never got sick from “covid”. It was a fake disease so that stupid liberal sheep would line up to die.

Why do libtards cry about giant corporations then line up to take their poison?

Attached: 4613F666-A9E9-45EC-A98C-849265CE8041.jpg (1000x751, 164.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsone.com/playlist/famous-anti-vaxxers-who-have-died-from-covid-19/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meds

If people were dying by the millions it would be covered by every major news outlet 24/7.

Go outside.
Touch grass.

And this retard begs for more

fucking kek

Hahahahahaaaaaaa
It said the tranny grass catchphrase

>believing the news
How fucking dumb are libshits? Jesus christ

Attached: juden.jpg (1072x1029, 240.39K)

Ywnbaw?

>Confirmed 14yo
Shouldn't you be in school?

>defiantly distrusts everything in the evile media
>credulously swallows anything written on thecovidblog.com

I watch real news sources like RT, infowars, ect. Not fox or retard cnn.

Check the VAERS data. The covid shots are causing clots, strokes, heart attacks, and worse. It is killing healthy people with no history of medical problems.

Attached: 2856956C-CE72-4431-8CB4-7FF36AF801C3.jpg (502x425, 34.86K)

>VAXXIES WILL DIE ANY DAY NOW!!!
>ANOTHER 2 WEEKS AND YOU'LL ALL SEE!!!

>real news
>info wars

yeah,
/thread
everyone go home

It is dumbass. They claim they died from covid but it was actually the vaccine. 95% of covid deaths are in vaccinated retards.

"comma" yeah thats how you know this isnt just russian propaganda aimed at the stupid.

youll love this list
newsone.com/playlist/famous-anti-vaxxers-who-have-died-from-covid-19/

I see you don't understand statistics, and bravely advertise your ignorance for the world to see.

Why is it only Americans on Facebook that experience side effects from the vax? The rest of the world has been fine.

Hey, what is a clinical trial phase I, II and III? You do know that there is a Vaccine and Biological Products Advisory Committee of independent doctors and scientists who had public hearings ... and that ALL vaccine data is easily available to anybody wanting to look it up? But, nah ... you go ahead with your feces throwing with "alternate" facts you pulled out yer ass. If evolution works, explain your brain devolving.

Because anything that happens to them now, irrespective of the actual cause, is now down to the vaccines. They'd blame car accident deaths if they could.

Its all the anal probing by visiting aliens ... that happens only in buttfuck America too.

Liberals are generally very stupid. They don’t know proper english.

>Its all the anal probing by visiting aliens ... that happens only in buttfuck America too.

Attached: whosbehindthispost.gif (452x523, 3.8K)