My brain works really fast. Always has since I was a kid

My brain works really fast. Always has since I was a kid.
By age 6 I had picked up 3 instruments and 2 languages. I spent my entire childhood picking up skills and hobbies. I'd get really interested and essentially master it in a couples months get bored because there was no where else to go with it and find a new thing.

I'm 36 now. I have a good job that has given me the financial freedom (both time and money) to continue learning new skills and exploring new interests. I'm the "I know a guy" guy to all of my friends. Cars, music, life skills, trivia, trade skills, movies, video games, cooking, gardening and agriculture, aviation, all sorts of fringe nonsense shit that I just learned. I help my friends with business decisions and finances.

But now I've come to this wierd spot in my life where there's no where to go. I've burned through everything that I thought was interesting and now I've become super depressed because my only choice is to retred old stuff. Which feels boring and predictable or just not do anything and be bored. Not just regular bored but like.existential bordome. It feels like I spent my whole life climbing a mountain and it was fun and adventurous but when I got to the top instead of a stunning view there was a door that lead into a crowded dmv. And the only way back down is to stand in line and wait around to die.

And I've tried to just deal with it. Force myself to do activities even though it's not enjoyable anymore. And it just makes it feel worse. Like I'm poisoning my fond memories of learning guitar by forcing myself to do it when I don't enjoy it. Even sex has become boring. It feels like a chore.

Attached: Ropes-On-Sale-RIght-Now.jpg (960x500, 475.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBdz_qTm_Ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Time to kys

How should I do it I'd like to leave my brain intact.

Hey genius, why don't you get off your arse and invent a cure for cancer if you're so smart

Cool story bro

Because I don't want to cure cancer. I'd rather the world have cancer. The world needs bad things to give people the drive to make things better. Without disease and death and violence then we're basically doomed to become the fat people from walle who sit around and do nothing but eat all day.

Plus medicine is hella boring and the road to legitimacy in the medical field has to many arbitrary road blocks. I'd have to go to med school and sit through a bunch of bullshit that I already know for literal years and then do boring residency work for even more years and then maybe I could get a good fellowship to do research if there's one available that is actually moving toward real research and not just a front for philanthropists and academics to get warm fuzzies and grant money off a cure they never intended to make.

shut the fuck up

You are such a faggot

That's how academia works my dude. Knowing better or learning faster doesn't matter because you have to adhear to the standardized curriculum

you aren't special, you're a delusional narcissist that needs therapy

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u4.jpg (500x376, 31.42K)

That's crazy bro

Attached: f7cb79ffd6b8cce9cc83988901b902c8.jpg (235x176, 11.03K)

If you think you’re so good and a hotshot at so many things then get into the world of business.

Maybe on something tried and true or maybe a unique startup or maybe utilising a number of your mastered skills.

That’s where things become a challenge and there’s a LOT to learn, and if you’re good you can go to a medium business then a large business

your justifications are weak, your problems are imaginary and your ego is offputting

Plus you are just a faggot, seriously, you express yourself like a little bitch boy. You're genuinely insufferable

He spells boredom bordome so let's not get ahead of ourselves

that'd be an actual challenge. He might fail. OP wouldn't be able to deal with his reality not matching his fantasy.

Start freediving if you have the balls

>That's how academia works

what would you know about work, lmao

why don't you move to korea and get a hot kpop gf? also, read a lot of books, go back to university for a phd. There's lots of stuff to do

Attached: 271606901_488995435898046_8189544803599498581_n.jpg (750x999, 125.89K)

If you really can’t find anything else that interests you then you probably aren't actually as smart as you think you are.

Quite a bit. I already have 2 degrees and 2 trade certifications and a fairly demanding job as an A&P/avionics mechanic

because none of his achievements are actually real, that's why.

you've got Jack and shit

and Jack left town

quads of truth

Attached: gb99il9yso991.jpg (600x600, 49.18K)

OP I’m still waiting to hear your thoughts on this

36 here also. I am interested in everything but lack the time.

It sounds like you have learned all these skills to a practical level. Pick a couple and learn them to a deeper level. You don't know physics or engineering to the level of being able to practice it. You know finance to the level that it will be useful to your life, not to the level it would take to be a CFO. You can garden at a small scale and know agriculture in theory, but the practicalities of an agricultural life are very different.

Pick one and challenge what you know. Take a field you have 'learned' and see if you can turn that into a degree. If you're genuinely good, you will be able to skip many units and take the exam. take a 6 month hiatus from your job and try to run a business or pick up a job as an assistant manager on a farm, low paid if necessary to see what you can really do.

it reads like a bored white guy on the spectrum who got a job coding and spent 15 years reading wikipedia articles in his downtime and applying it at a surface level. You're discovering that at a certain point it feels shallow and meaningless. The solution to that is adding meaning. Show you can do it, not just read a book about it and grow a fucking tomato or help your friend calculate their car repayments.

ok

Attached: 1636324255201.jpg (1440x1790, 225.09K)

>My brain works really fast. Always has since I was a kid.
>By age 6 I had picked up 3 instruments and 2 languages. I spent my entire childhood picking up skills and hobbies. I'd get really interested and essentially master it in a couples months get bored because there was no where else to go with it and find a new thing.
>
>I'm 36 now. I have a good job that has given me the financial freedom (both time and money) to continue learning new skills and exploring new interests. I'm the "I know a guy" guy to all of my friends. Cars, music, life skills, trivia, trade skills, movies, video games, cooking, gardening and agriculture, aviation, all sorts of fringe nonsense shit that I just learned. I help my friends with business decisions and finances.
>
>But now I've come to this wierd spot in my life where there's no where to go. I've burned through everything that I thought was interesting and now I've become super depressed because my only choice is to retred old stuff. Which feels boring and predictable or just not do anything and be bored. Not just regular bored but like.existential bordome. It feels like I spent my whole life climbing a mountain and it was fun and adventurous but when I got to the top instead of a stunning view there was a door that lead into a crowded dmv. And the only way back down is to stand in line and wait around to die.
>
>And I've tried to just deal with it. Force myself to do activities even though it's not enjoyable anymore. And it just makes it feel worse. Like I'm poisoning my fond memories of learning guitar by forcing myself to do it when I don't enjoy it. Even sex has become boring. It feels like a chore.
low IQ pigmutt

op, go an fuck this girl for me if you're so cool:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBdz_qTm_Ow

Attached: 1653793191319.jpg (1440x1514, 217.37K)