How does it happen

I cannot figure out how men still get laid when I guarantee you 95% of women could fuck her better than you do.

Attached: way8tch483i61.jpg (3582x3348, 545.34K)

Because most of the time you have sex with your loved one. You aren't in a relationship to fuck all the time.

And women are even better at the non-sexual parts of a relationship, so that leaves even more questions.

wow that's the single most stupid thing i have ever read on Any Forums...

I crush pussy and jam out on this axe like randy Rhoades. Bitches are thirsty but not when I'm done with em. Cope harder dikes.

Attached: 1935873_1264119842543_1393329_n.jpg (448x604, 50.13K)

Right because clearly the smelling apes with the emotional intelligence of a box of fucking instant rice are the ones that know romance and affection, lmao.

Everyone knows the abuse stats. Quit the larping and post more of the girl in the OP

lol
Yes all men are stupid.
Way to buy into all the stereotypes the media want you to believe.

Now go back to whatever hole you crawled out of.

Nearly 99% of abuse is perpetrated by men, 91% of the victims are women.

Fiction portrays men as way smarter and more emotionally intelligent than they are in real life lol, have you ever spoken with a man before and tried to have a meaningful conversation/ They can't do it, you all think with your ballsacks and are so fucking dense I feel like I'm conversing with a sentient ball of schmegma.

no they're not. The sex's even out with their baseline personalities and traits. Have you seen most lesbian couples, they look miserable and tired

>doesn't know about proportions
>thinks direct numbers are comparable
damn, maybe you really are a femanon

maybe all the men you talk to refuse to open up or express themselves around you.

It sounds like you're the problem

Proportions? Hey numbnuts, men are about 50% of the population and still perpetrate almost all abuse, assault, and violence.

Lesbian bed death is a real thing. Also now the bull dykes are all becoming ftm trannies to the point where lesbianism is effectively ceasing to exist as a distinct identity.
better have reverse polarity on the middle pickup so you can run it and the neck pickup as a humbucker

Men are physically aggressive and women are emotionally vindictive.

welcome to the Thunderdome, Bitch

Right it's my fault you guys are retarded lol. I bet it's also my fault men are such walking failures even when they're not around me, huh.

Trans men are a really small minority of the population, what the fuck are you even on about? Or are you afraid that since they're not deemed retarded at birth they'll be decent men and take the last straight girls from you?

because lesbianism is fucking gross and no one wants some other chicks pussy in their face except for mentally ill retards that got diddled as kids.

kys OP, it's not our fault ur too fat to get cock.

t. also femanon

nah dude trust me, i been to jail. every dyke in there was in for DV lmao. dykes literally beat the fuck out of eachother on the regular lmao.

Lol you're so mad that you can't make a woman cum. The clit isn't hard to find I -promise-.

>Lol you're so mad that you can't make a woman cum

i literally have zero interest in making a bitch cum.

>The clit isn't hard to find I -promise-.

ive never had a problem, but im not morbidly obese like u are so that helps. u prob cant even find ur pussy under ur gunt fatass.

Men tend to express their abuse physically because we are typically stronger and more intimidating in that way, so we're drawn to that behaviour in toxic relationships

Women tend to be emotionally manipulative and become dethatched easily. That's where they are more in control and thus stronger than men.

Men will hurt your body
Women will hurt your soul

we're all just people trying our best to do good and evil

Are you hanging around morons? Are you telling me you’re a loser without saying those words?

guys aren't retarded. Guys seem retarded because you're not connecting with them or gaining the depth necessary to make an informed judgement. You're the female equivalent of an Incel that thinks women are all dumb and vapid because they've only experienced shallow interactions with the opposite sex

You have no interest in making women cum because you can't, but I guess you wouldn't get the opportunity to when you're such a massive virgin.

>I cannot figure out how men still get laid

i literally just gotta reply again to point out how pathetic this femcel cope is lmao.

>i cant get dick because im a fat smelly landwhale
>MEN ARE AWFUL THATS THE REASON!

cope. dick feels amazing.

It's your fault you can't have a real conversation with half the population That are responsible for the majority of Art, Science and Philosophy.

>You have no interest in making women cum because you can't

i could, i just dont wanna bc im not a fat dyke like u are.

> you wouldn't get the opportunity to when you're such a massive virgin.

lmao. ive been with almost 60 dudes. cope.

"both sides both sides" lol. Women aren't more emotionally abusive, men just point to that bc they have no concrete evidence of women doing anything wrong. Men are the leaders of abuse in every single category.

It's really easy to have sex with people.

Literally this.

OP you’re completely isolated from the other gender to the point you don’t understand what you’re talking about.

Real life is very different to what text books and social media posts tell you. If you’re nice to someone you may be very pleasantly surprised

>PAanon
>Massive Virgin

holy fuck my sides.

Isolated from the other gender? You're fucking delusional, I have no choice but to put up with men EVERYWHERE. College, work, even when I try to go to online spaces for hobbies it's just women I know seeking support for the horrible fucked up shit men do to them every day, I literally could not isolate myself from men if I tried (and believe me, I try)

men and women abuse each other equally, It's just that the physical aspect is more obvious and easier to prove in a statistical sense. I've been in 3 long term relationships to know how abuse an evil woman can be.

Men are natural abusers, emotionally and physically. Violence is a male trait, so is pretty much every other toxic thing you can be, sorry to break it to you but I doubt your exes were "evil" you were probably just a sack of shit and they were tired of it lol.

"even bitches don't like bitches"
-Tupac

you're like a racist that says he knows what black people are like because he has to be around them for work and in shopping centers. Being in the same vicinity is not the same as getting to know someone on a genuine level.

You sound like a dumb bitch

This. I've prob had more sex than anyone on Any Forums unironically.

factual. i used to post on crystal cafe and it was full of bitches like OP. they were fat, had awful hygiene, was socially retarded and then they'd sit and complain about how MEN were the problem and MEN were the reason they couldn't get laid.

its so easy to get laid as a female all we gotta do is take a shower and not be morbidly obeast and retards like OP STILL cant fucking make it happen holy shit what a cope lmao.

post ur hands OP lets see those fat swollen sausage fingers lmao