Friendly reminder:

Friendly reminder:
Every single one of you faggots that supported forcing a medical procedure(vax) on people without their consent are morally equivalent to Nazis.

We had global trials in Nuremburg over this shit 80 years ago and you all actually believed you were morally superior doing exactly what mengela did in the camps.

Nothing will ever wash that stain off your character. You have been shown that you are able to be manipulated into supporting absolute evil when adequately scared.

Attached: 1660152719961971.jpg (968x1024, 119.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles
bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o298
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Highly doubt any of those fags are here, in Any Forums talking with us. Then again the amount of nasty fetishes I see could be an indicator that I am wrong.

Fuck off, stop being a pussy and take the vaccine

Fuck off mason your tricks have been revealed merely by your post number.

I can choose not to get a vax but I can't get an abortion because my repub overlords said so. sounds about right

literally nobody was FORCED to take it, stop overreacting

Kill yourself

I said people who SUPPORTED forcing the jab. There were major voices calling for forced vaccinations. Pretty much everyone on the left advocated for it.

Leftists literally supported Nazi level practices while calling the right fascists.

sage

shit copypasta is shit

ok thats true
why does it take so long for people to realize that every side of the coin is retarded?

But I thought nazis were the good guys.

If you fucking idiots weren't being such pussies about it, we wouldn't have to make it mandatory (which we are).

False equivalence, faggot. Nobody's life was saved by Nuremberg

You are a fascist.

Jab does not prevent infection or spread. only benefit is reduced severity. only person risked by not taking the jab is the patient themselves.

you are the one with a false equivalence.

Friendly reminder:
Every single one of you faggots that supported denying a medical procedure(abortion) on people without their consent are morally equivalent to Nazis.

We had global trials in Nuremburg over this shit 80 years ago and you all actually believed you were morally superior doing exactly what mengela did in the camps.

Nothing will ever wash that stain off your character. You have been shown that you are able to be manipulated into supporting absolute evil when adequately scared.

Just got my second booster. Then again you probably don’t leave your room so you have nothing to worry about. Just seethe in your room alone forever

Every side of the coin? There's only two sides, you retard

>Jab does not prevent infection or spread
But that's wrong. Been listening to your little friends in your Facebook group again?
>People who become infected with the Omicron variant are less likely to spread the virus to others if they have been vaccinated or have had a previous SARS-CoV-2 infection
nature.com/articles

>A study of covid-19 transmission within English households using data gathered in early 2021 found that even a single dose of a covid-19 vaccine reduced the likelihood of household transmission by 40-50%
bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o298

Less likely. Does not mean zero.

Nobody said the vaccines were 100%. You (or this idiot if not you)
said it doesn't prevent spread. I provided two citations from reputable journals that show that the vaccine does reduce transmission. Not prevent it; reduce it.

You're going to need a bigger cope

im talking about the political sides not literally a coin
and I know you got what I mean

>prevent

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-30 at 10-49-40 define prevent - Google Search.png (694x211, 17.1K)