What the fuck is with youtubers still talking about covid and millions of people watching this boring shit?

what the fuck is with youtubers still talking about covid and millions of people watching this boring shit?

Attached: russell-brand-kim-iversen-fauci-feature[1].jpg (1600x834, 198.26K)

There's good money to be made being a right wing grifter these days.

unvaccinated people aren't eligible for welfare, some medical procedures and we have a socialized healthcare system. my son's kindergarten experience was during the two years of lockdown. his teacher last year had a miscarriage. now the UK officially doesn't recommend the vaccine for pregnant and breastfeeding women. some things are important and don't need to be entertaining. go watch netflix or something. this is a board for serious grown-ups.
>all fields

Attached: 1661453065356218.jpg (750x617, 75.13K)

ITS NOT OVER

MORE SHOTZ PLZ

Because without their truther cult, they have no identity

Did they already stop watching stuff on bitchute? lmao

>Russell Brand
>Right wing

Attached: 1633541115253.jpg (700x567, 29.81K)

People fucking need to keep talking about it. Don't forget it happened. Current bullshit memes like Amber Heard shitting in Johnny Depp's bed are not important. How the world reacted to covid is because we need to know what to do if/when it happens again.

Conspiracy shit like he puts out gets views

The only person of any credibility in your pic is Fauci. Brand is either an idiot or disingenuous and Iverson is painfully dumb. Like comparing covid vaccine requirements to Harvey weinstein's casting couch. How that woman replaced Krystal Ball on The Hill is beyond my ken.

Also you

/thread

>Fauci
>credible
You can't actually believe that...

can't think of the last time i thought of covid. it's utterly irrelevant idk why millions seem to still give a fuck either way and will watch the same video every day for 2 years

Next variant after omicron could be much deadlier. Covid really happened and is part of reality now.

touch grass.

Attached: 1634094279793.jpg (868x476, 153.53K)

lol dont watch it faggot. you dont have to die mad, just die.

You don't even deserve 10 cents a post for your shit effort.

paid shill diverter detected, your points are being used up my friend

>Next variant after omicron could be much deadlier.
Sorry, but everything we know about virology says otherwise.

Republicans can't even recognize their idol Meatloaf nowadays. Ratfuckers.

>the next variant could be deadlier

That isn't how viruses work, it will continue to get weaker per variant. But by all means continue to shill fear.

probably because there are still covid restrictions in democrat controlled areas kek

That's perfect. Most republicans know nothing of virology.

Influenza says hi.