Where did we go wrong?

where did we go wrong?

Attached: boxxy.gif (336x252, 1.01M)

we created the internet, www=666 in an ancient Greek language

We bullied her instead of putting her on a pedestal, if we had done it properly she'd be doing nude onlyfans now.

Fuck all of you for ruining our chances. Any Forums could have gotten a girlfriend.

But she was/is chunky

And that makes her hotter

Chunky titties!

Chunky titties and lumpy gravy...

she still the queen fo Any Forums

Attached: SNOTTYSNOT.png (502x623, 380.06K)

we let phoneposters happen.

We didn’t start posting the non b type content. That’s the npc nor miss who are obsessed .
It will always be remembered they are obsessed with posting that . That’s all their content we just post the memes and sinks

can someone explain this meme to my zoomer ass

Once there was a cute emo girl who made a dumb youtube video, Any Forums being the retards that we are focused on it a bit too much and spammed her with a bit too much attention.
this caused her to become an angry lesbian who fights for the rights of people who wanna have gay sex and groom young boys into taking hormones so they grow titties.

it was a weird time.

agriculture

Attached: 67824491.jpg (660x720, 34.6K)

>Once there was a cute emo girl who made a dumb youtube video, Any Forums being the retards that we are focused on it a bit too much and spammed her with a bit too much attention.
>this caused her to become an angry lesbian who fights for the rights of people who wanna have gay sex and groom young boys into taking hormones so they grow titties.
thanks for explanation but >emo
>cute?
lol the emos then must've been completely different, cause all emos today are leftist pronoun girls with 50 mental illnesses

Well it was like 14 years ago, you were like 5 or something.

yeah i was kek

I mean, don't get me wrong.. back then emo girls also had mental illnesses. they just didn't wear it like a badge like they do now.
but she was damn cute.

Attached: boxxy-laugh.gif (498x372, 597.55K)

when the logfag came here

Wut?

Attached: 2-32.jpg (640x480, 170.43K)

Simping for mids

I can't remember this bitches name but that what I thought of

Crackychan

Attached: download (5).jpg (223x226, 9.56K)

Thank you user I couldn't think of of it.
Now I can die peacefully

Attached: Elmo fire.gif (400x273, 711.01K)

gno, cracky chan is not the queen of Any Forums, the only true queen is boxxxxxy

Attached: boxxxxxxxxxxy.gif (320x249, 624.92K)