Why do godfags defend him so much?

Why do godfags defend him so much?

Attached: 1660106736476148.png (494x478, 224.36K)

did you just assume a devine being's gender?

Which God? There a plenty.
Do you mean Yahweh, the god of Abraham? Because he can't defend himself, he's too busy not caring about suffering.

Because magic book, huuuurrr duuuuurr, magic book, huuuurr duuuurr, magic book.

Why do atheist denounce him so much? Why not just leave it be and live your own lives. Both sides, why are you not content to simply live life and let others think or believe separately from you?
If someone starts a fight I understand defending yourself, or even mocking them then, but to go out of your way to start fights like OP, why do that?
Are you not happy in your chosen belief of absence?

Faith

>why are you not content to simply live life and let others think or believe separately from you?
Tell that to the Jehovah's witness that keep coming to peoples door.

God is a fucking narcissist
>Need to beg for him constantly
>Need to follow his rules or tortured in hell forever
>Does not care if people die, just lets it happen
>Small bad things children do will make parents punish them. God just fucking kills them.

Attached: 1642669712791.png (818x417, 183.97K)

Because of investment bias: say you're a Digimon Stan, and just can't get enough of them. Mons are your life. Somebody comes asking and is all Dmon sux, Pmon is the literal TITS! Now in your heart you belive that is simply not true, and you're entitled to that opinion, BUT the Pmon people call out your preference as stupid and nonsensical, how can a bean "evolve" into a cat, then a big titty bondage angel, then a sphinx (Rocking WWE abs and cum gutters)? Why can't it be more like Pmon? A bird changes into a DIFFERENT bird. How fucking hard is that? Is renamon even a boy or a girl? Why is that ape an Elvis impersonator? What kind of god would allow this??!??

All religions are made by man

Slow down and speak English pls.

Extremist opinions I think. I agree with your take, live and let live. Idiots like the Westborough baptists bring out the worst of me

Sorry Cletus, are the 5-syllable words wearing out your brain?

Extremist opinions I think. I agree with your take, live and let live. Idiots like the Westborough baptists bring out the worst in me

Elvis ape is and bondage guns are the best part of that subpar show

wrong entry ooops

Yea but the bible and quran niggers always go to the middle of the busiest intersections to preach. Atheists don't do that. Why can't they just stay home?

Why do passionate Christians fail to live by the teachings of Christ?
> love God
> love your neighbor as yourself
> forgive others who have wronged you
>love your enemies
> ask God for forgiveness for your sins
> Jesus is the messiah and was given the authority to forgive others
> repentance for your sins is essential
> don't be hypocritical
> don't judge others
> the kingdom of God is near. It is not the rich and powerful - but the weak and poor - who will inherit this Kingdom

These are the teachings of Christ.
If you do not adhere to them you are NOT a Christian.
If you cherry-pick parts of the Bible to undermine these teachings you are NOT a Christian. Utilising the Jewish parts of the Bible for this purpose is unchristian

A Christian puts the teachings of Christ before all other sources of knowledge.
Hermeneutics are a sin.

Attached: 2ukvuhadz7j91.jpg (1024x1024, 125.14K)

they think heaven and hell exist.

Lmao that poisonous ideology is what cause something as powerful as the roman empire to get their ass kicked by savage mudhut barbarians with shitty weapons and no tactics. Then when those barbarians converted they got their asses kicked by other savage barbarians that didn't convert. Happened like 6 times in medieval europe.

good thing he created everything, too, otherwise I'd be really worried

Is not a poisonous ideology you heathen. Its just that poisonous people manipulate it every so often. The actual teachings of Christ are straight forward

Attached: 20190507T1401-0393-CNS-ASCENSION-STAINED-GLASScopy.jpg (1000x539, 840.26K)

No, it's a great way to get your ass kicked but also hate gay people.

If you preach "turn the other cheek" and "the weak shall inherit the earth" you are a subversive kike. Which jesus was, his job was to destroy rome

The meek*

yeah, that maybe is true, but doesn't answer the question here. So try again

Why is a god-fearing Christian lurking on Any Forums?

Which one? OPs question? Simple, that shit always happens when something gets drilled in your head every week since you're a toddler. Why else would a fucking 10 year old cry about their dad's team losing a championship final?

Haha, why would anyone? Human deserve nothing and are dumb animals.

I will never understand this

What a great scam
"Eventually you'll inherit everything, I may look happy but it's harder than threading a needle for me to get into heaven, I swear!" You really can't make up a more obvious scam, yet it got bought wholesale.