My job keeps hiring women but they all keep getting pregnant and then we are out an employee for like 4-6 months while...

My job keeps hiring women but they all keep getting pregnant and then we are out an employee for like 4-6 months while they take protected maternal leave, causing our business to suffer short staffing until they return.
One of them is about to have her 6th birth.
There are about 3 possiblu 4 pregnant women at my job right now.

There should be a fucking god damn legal limit to how many children a woman can produce.

Attached: Jimjam.jpg (1440x1130, 140.08K)

See you actually got this wrong my guy, the left are based for this one. Men just also should get to leave with pay to jack off for the same amount of time. Go get a wife at home and then use those 4-6 months to knock her up again. enjoy working for 3 months out of the year

If only there was a legal way to not have babies....

Yeah but I don't want my life torn apart because I have kids and use most my income on them, then eventually have my wife leave me and face the legal and financial issues regarding parents splitting up.
I personally enjoy my freedom.

Attached: 1661357536878949.webm (404x714, 1.92M)

yet they continue to hire females (and ppl of color) over white males who don't get pregnant

I just don't get it.
I feel like its the GirlBoss movement that is fucking things up lately.
My boss is a woman, I like her as a boss but she seems to prefer hiring women, and then we keep running into these same issues every few months and also the women fight amongst each other in the work place more than men do.
They are always extra emotional about everything, request extra time off or leave early, and my male works just brush shit off and keep working through the hard times.
I don't hate women but god damn they are an extra handful at work.

Attached: Lalo_2004.jpg (619x834, 124.66K)

why do you think women were meant to be paid less than men ? That's the reason, while women get pregnant everybody else has to pull their workload for free. Both men and not currently pregnant women work for more than just themselves while some other woman is pregnant. The diffrence between you and women is that you will never get pregnant, you will in theory always be working so you should get better pay.

Goddamb

Attached: 1646133016912.gif (360x206, 1.95M)

I see now brether

Attached: 1652954196627.gif (400x225, 973.23K)

>such a slappable face
>gets slapped
>ok

>implying a cigarette provides enough heat to ignite gasoline

>There should be a fucking god damn legal limit to how many children a woman can produce.

Any woman or just some certain race?

Attached: Population_pyramid_by_race.pdf.jpg (1200x679, 130.09K)

Just demand a raise or OT if they dump work on you. If not go somewhere else.

Then hire more people

>I have kids
Cry me a fucking river, nobody cares about your or your shit kids, it's only your problem and it's your problem because of a bad choice or stupidity.

Just don't hire women then lmao what's the issue

lol good ideas aren’t what it’s about to these people

Look... I will readily admit that I am ignorant nigger. So can you tell me, what the fuck is this graph? What is a "population pyramid"?

This. So many people whinge and bellyache about CaPiTaLiSm when they don't realize that they can just fucking walk and find another job. Unless they're just untalented pieces of shit, which I guess most anticapitalists are. They know they have no marketable skills.

I don't even necessarily agree with the guy you're playing to, but your reading comprehension is less than absolute shit.

No, just make things like material leave up to the company. Treat it as a benefit, not an entitlement. It's not the responsibility of everyone else to pay for your personal life choices.

So in your delusional world, a government mandate is capitalism?

So raise the cost of education and now no one can afford to be picky, muhahahaha! - service industry

ur business should not have to pay for pregnant women. That's the job of the government or hunny bunn.

No, having the freedom to leave a shitty mismanaged company is one facet of capitalism.

I could insert the usual copy pasta about gender studies degrees blah blah blah etc but the fact is if you are spending hundreds of thousands on a useless degree rather than a fraction of that on a technical degree or even certification from a trade school, that's on you. Yes, the leftist ivy league schools who are so loaded they could afford to educate people for free at this point choosing to instead still charge rapacious tuition is capitalism. It's working for them isn't it?

It depicts the entire population of a country, each little bar represents all the Y-year old people (all the 1 y.o. are in one bar, all the 2y.o. above them etc). The further the bar stretches out from the center the more people there are. How many people there are can be seen on the horizontal numbers at the bottom, how old they are can be seen on the vertical numbers on the far left and right. The rest should hopefully be self explanatory

Okay that actually makes a lot of sense! Thank you. Since the axes weren't labeled (that my blind ass could see anyway) that part wasn't clear. My only remaining question though is, do the bars overlap? Like the white people bars look like the longest ones and then the other race bars coming off of them look to be shorter therefore denoting a smaller population. Is that the case, or are those longer bars actually extending out from the center just, like behind the others? I appreciate your patience. I probably have autism.

>I probably have autism.

Attached: 1634822418187.jpg (400x400, 20.15K)

Stop knocking up all the women then

Yeah, it works out for them (universities) so of course they’re down for it. Are you cool with that? Maybe you had rich parents and don’t care.

You don't understand capitalism at all. Mandated maternity leave and massive government subsidies in the form of student loans are not capitalism. It's more properly called mercantalism, or fascism.

Says the landlord / business owner

Your first assumption is correct, the bars add up, there is no overlapping.
This can be deducted from 2 factors, for one the pre-knowledge that whites are the largest skin-color group in America, for two, if you pay attention to the order of the colors it's always grey -> black -> brown -> yellow. If it were overlapping, It would be rather unusual how at all age groups the ranking of how numerous the groups are stays the same, especially if they are so close in numbers seemingly