BPD Psychology

Doesn’t the fact many psychologists won’t take BPD patients, disprove the theory of psychological therapy?

Attached: B8151542-33CD-4302-B587-5BF17C737467.png (512x512, 323.87K)

doesn't the fact that king aesisgar blonched through over 30,000 synapses this very moment perplex me

I have bpd so let me explain. We tend me be master manipulators, so good that even a professional isn't immune. Also we can get attached and that can be dangerous. It isn't really curable either.

You guys aren’t master manipulators. Every single one of you insufferable fucks are so thick headed that you think your manipulation is working. Turns out you are all too thick headed and ignorant to see that not only does EVERYONE know you are trying to game them, they all talk about it behind your back too.

Why is it that every second retard whose psyche doesn't work properly thinks they are just crazy geniuses ?
Like having an imbalance in your neurochemicals makes you a superseducer...
In Germany we call this "Fremdschamerregend"

Now you are going to have the most predictable tantrum

Why would a psychologist take on a patient that needs a psychiatrist?

To make money.

You have an ego so let me explain. You tend to be an arrogant communicator who ignores intelligent boundaries, so professionals aren't immune by virtue of the amount of bullshit you spout. Your ego gets attached only because you are all so desperate for attention that you'll happily become a repository of other people just to get a response from another. It isn't really curable, because being an attention-seeking story whore is all you have ever known existence to be.

Attached: IMG-20220822-WA0000.jpg (1080x1204, 250.15K)

My ex-wife was BPD. She wasn't a master manipulator. She was just an unhinged cunt. Completely transparent, wildly unaccountable for her bullshit, and the single, most incredibly entitled person I had ever met. When I finally kicked her out, we lived out of state. I drove her to the airport with a ticket I bought for her. She couldn't believe that I was doing it. I told her she can get on the plane and go back home, or she could stay in the city where we lived. But she wasn't living with me anymore. The temper tantrum I saw in my rearview was one for the record books. If it's true that many psychologists won't take on BPD patients, it's not because they're terrified of your subtle and masterful manipulations. It's because they have solid boundaries and even they don't want to put up with your adolescent bullshit.

In Holland we call this 'kankermogool'

Yeah. BPD literally just means someone willing to regress to infantile behaviour for long periods of time as a negotiation tactic.

Lol...just googled what that that means.
Love that language

I'm loving all of this attention, wowee you guys must really like me hey??

Love how this thread just turned into all of us making fun of this malfunctioning mong

In America we call this bullshit.

Oh boy I can really taste the salt in this one...

German dude here...please add more languages you guys.
Gotta love how hatred against retards connects the world

Bpd uses a therapy called dialectical behavior therapy. Most people with BPD are either undiagnosed or refuse meds. My wife has it and is in remission after years of therapy and medication changes. In my wife's case she had a traumatic childhood and she learned unhealthy defense mechanisms. It just takes proper communication. But if someone with BPD refuses medication or therapy I would steer clear they are most likely too far gone and damaged.

Its no laughing matter...I also suffer from BPD and it isolates me.
Big Penis Disorder is real difficult to live with... ):

I just give your kind attention by default. I don't hold any personal attachment to the attention I provide you with. I just make sure it is PLENTIFUL and LOUD enough.

Attached: ln0nl1xwdoi91.jpg (640x853, 43.79K)