I'm a literal White supremacist skinhead with a fetish for hatefucking nigger women

I like asking them who Massa's little nigger is as I choke the fuck out of them while pounding their nigger pussy.

Attached: nigger woman.jpg (200x358, 21.9K)

Based

Attached: ! 20bb68700afa22277d436d0ce1387be973b2ae57240380a2ea88439e5d4a0796.jpg (1500x946, 252.24K)

Yes.

Attached: ! 0536869d90cb9af14b493cdda081801948ae5b1ed416a1661c3dc6cae529dd76.jpg (1280x853, 338.32K)

why are u crackers obsessed with black ppl?

I enjoy cracking my whip on ebony bodies.

Its seems you're obsessed , considering you're larping

So you are not white supremacist. You are just a pleb with a raceplay fetish, no better than leftist tranny fuckers. In fact, you are even worse, because you are pretending you are something you are not.
You disgust me.

No. I'm an actual White supremacist. I just enjoy treating women who aren't white as my sexual play releases and White women for traditional marriage and baby making.

user, the fact you are not disgusted by a mere sight of them proves you are not white supremacist. You treat this as a fetish, which also makes you degenerate.
You would be among the first to march into the oven back in the good old days.

No. I believe that all races have their place in society with Whites at the top. Other races can exist as long as they operate their fixed role, subservience to the tasks or desires of White people.
>You would be among the first to march into the oven back in the good old days.
That never happened. The holocaust is fake, kike.

>No. I believe that all races have their place in society with Whites at the top. Other races can exist as long as they operate their fixed role, subservience to the tasks or desires of White people.
Rationalize it however you want, traitor.

That is my rationalization. A class system based on race. If you believe in the holocaust then your bloodline can join the ranks of the niggers and the females from it can fill the same role as the sheboons.

have you tried killing yourself?

No. However, don't let that stop you from trying it.

What about latinas??

>A class system based on race
Lmao you basically described hindu india before the anglos brought over their stickjew laws to them.

latina isn't a race.

That's understandable, I'm a free society libertarian, but love playing antebellum south in the bedroom with my bed wenches.

When they start crying and cumming losing it and just begin screaming "Yes Massa Yes Massssa!"
I always fucking lose it.
I've fucked so much raw black pussy, I'm surprised none of them have claimed child support.

Because I love black women, I love breeding them, you can have all the ugly trailer trash white hambeasts you want.

>I'm a literal White supremacist skinhead with a fetish for hatefucking nigger women
No your not, you are most likely a fucking spic or filipno mutt larping as some white guy and it just shows that you aren't doing really well in life if you are going to resort to this immature behaviour.

I can tell by the way you speak and communicate that your IQ range is stuck in the mid 70s-80s. Plus you are probably a nerd-neck hunchback loser who has several deficiencies which contradicts every statement that you have made.
AND your not funny, your pathetic attempt at trying to get a shock out of someone while you post this stuff on a R-rated board makes you look like a fucking idiot. I am not laughing with you but at you, it feels good to put down people like you and make you miserable. I know you are tilting your glasses upwards with a smirk your face getting ready to reply to me but I'll let you know that I won't bother reading what you have too say and you won't receive a (you) back.