Thoughts on the Confederate flag?

Thoughts on the Confederate flag?

Attached: FbVG91QXgAEY3En.jpg (1320x2048, 218.03K)

It's for white trash cousin-fucking hill people.

Attached: 5.jpg (1280x720, 42.51K)

confederate fags are cute

i took a look through his twitter he's a pretty little twink

Attached: FPHiHbgWUAo09gj.jpg (1079x1687, 169.46K)

They lost. I wouldn't fly the flag of a loser nation that doesn't even exist anymore.

Never met an intelligent person that displays it in any fashion

confederate flag moar liek confederate FAG amirite lel

How does this square with the bizarre American ritual of land acknowledgements?

Attached: FL5s6uKWUAU0KPY.jpg (1217x2104, 259.64K)

something else whinny asses to bitch about that have no life no purpose and a feel sorry for me, you owe me attitude

>Never met an intelligent person that displays it in any fashion
Civil war should not be forgotten, a blanket amnesty was issued at the end of the war & soldiers from both sides buried right next to each other

This demonizing of symbols that millions of patriots fought & died under is revisionist history dreck.
Betrays the memory honorable service in a country gone insane(like today's hyper polarized society is going)

Attached: 1658316748400564.jpg (1200x640, 104.32K)

Pretty fucking stupid, people who fly confederate flags don't realize if slavery ever became legal they themselves would end up enslaved by corporations

The civil war wasn’t about slavery you fucking retard

then what was it about ?

States rights, slavery was just a component of it.

confederate fag /10

Did not say it should be banned, I said I never met an intelligent person who displays one. You got triggered pretty quick there snowflake… wow…

Television shows have ran longer than the confederacy did, it's a flag for LOSERS .

And what right were they fighting for?

The conflict began primarily as a result of the long-standing disagreement over the institution of slavery, dipshit. Must be a southern loser.

whats the username?

It's an okay flag i guess, but i'd say flag design in the americas peaked with the ohio flag

State's rights to determine the legality of the ownership of slaves. Slavery was the CENTRAL component of it. There was a huge financial and cultural incentive to maintain that status quo and the risk of losing the right to legislate based on racial inferiority was a major driver in southerner's push to suceed from the Union.

Don't call someone a retard when their understanding concurs with the understanding of almost all modern historians. Read a fucking book.

>burns and pillages his way through miles and miles of fellow American civilian centers in a terror campaign that cost billions of dollars post war to fix and led to decades of hate and mistrust that never fully healed
>"n-no stop calling me a vicious draconian murderer in your tabloid reeee"
I used to think billy-boy sherman was based

Ohio flag is good, I also enjoy Arizonas flag

@xavieiei

Don't a bunch of libs idolize the northern guy who killed a bunch of confederates, even though he killed a bunch of black people too?

Attached: FYXnZ5vWIAApMqS.jpg (1079x1931, 166.23K)

>bizarre American ritual of land acknowledgements
They're doing that where I work now. Most of the time, their facts aren't even right.
>The X people used this land for thousands of years before the arrival of Europeans...
Bitch, archaeology shows they got here 200 years before the huwhyte man, and slaughtered/displaced another tribe in the process, why aren't we acknowledging those injuns too?

Every day with this shit rabbi? Oy veyyy

Yes. Because libs are the most racist beings alive. They’re not human.

>Average conservative Republican
Checks out.

I for one welcome Donald Trump's army of alt right femboys.

Attached: FMZZRnEWQAoySGf.jpg (1126x2048, 274.02K)

Souce this boi?